Peace Corps

HealthyKt78
HealthyKt78 Posts: 439
edited September 20 in Chit-Chat
I need to help people in my life. I can't join the military. I know that is something I can't handle but the peace corps is something I think I can do. I wouldn't be joining until after college. Does anyone have any information about the peace corps? There's the website sure but that doesn't give me the best first hand information. Anyone have any information about how I should make this decision, know anyone who's been or anything like that? I need to help people in my life. My major is international affairs because I wanted to go to law school and join the UN but with the grades I'm getting law school may not happen. I have people joining the military on me left and right. I want to do something amazing. I want to do something great. Like I said, I know I couldn't handle the military but the peace corps sounds like a great opportunity. Any advice at all is helpful. I'm at a point where I have no idea what to do after college and graduation is two years away and I am freaking out.

Replies

• kas1021
    kas1021 Posts: 92
    this was my plan as well. I have a relative that did it, she loved it. you can email them from he website to get more info. I met with a rep in person and she answered all my questions. i'm still 2 years away from making any real decisions though.
    good luck!
This discussion has been closed.