Frustrating Weight Gain

Options
Good evening! I am back on MFP after a long hiatus. The main reason for coming back is that I lost weight at the beginning of this school year, intentionally. Now it is starting to creep up on me again. My diary is open and is somewhat representative of what I eat, but the past week has not been ideal on several accounts- which happens.
My goal, when I started to lose weight was to gett down to 130 and I was so close but in the past week, something has changed and I'm not sure what. Unfortunately my HRM died and I am waiting for a new one but when it was working it indicated that I would burn anywhere between 1200-1600 calories a week. I do a combination of strength and cardio 5-6 days a week. Recently I upped my weights so maybe that is it??
Thoughts? Today's food diary is most like what I eat daily-making dinner right now! Additionally, please disregard grammar/spelling errors as I am doing this on my phone. Thanks ahead of time for your input!

Replies

• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    diary not open
  • Ssminey79
    Ssminey79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Whoops! It should be now!
  • Ssminey79
    Options
    I should add that in light of the weight gain the clothes I bought at the beginning of the year, specifically pants, have all had the be taken in several inches. I get this is good and probably resembles more of what is going on with my body than what the scale says.
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    for me, your macros are high carb and low protein

I would reverse those (that is for me)
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    yes...scale weight is not always the best measurement of progress

mirror and tape measure are better
  • Ssminey79
    Options
    I also thought that the carbs were high and protein low, especially compared to fats. How can I adjust that on here?
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    I also thought that the carbs were high and protein low, especially compared to fats. How can I adjust that on here?

home screen
    select goals
    select change goals
  • Ssminey79
    Options
    Excellent.....so now the question is what should the ratio be? I know that I should know this, but the numbers are escaping me.
  • anguianoj
    Options
    30/30/40 I believe...
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    30/30/40 I believe...

for everyone?

for all goals?