75lbs to lose, would love some buddies!

Options
I turned 39 years old in October and promised myself that by the time I was 40 I would do two things: 1) quit smoking and 2) lost the weight that has been piling on over the years. Well, I quit smoking 4 1/2 months ago so now it's time! Have 75lbs to lose so I am (hopefully) going to be here for quite a while. Would love to connect with others for friendship and support! FIT BY 40!

Replies

• BDOUG2371
    BDOUG2371 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site. I was on LOSEIT.COM but this one is so much better. I'm 41 and need to lose over 100!
  • artd9312
    artd9312 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I have been on MFP since July 2011 (different account) and absolutely love it!! It's been an incredible tool in my 50 pound weight loss. Best wishes!
  • DeborahBatewell
    DeborahBatewell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm Debbie and you can add me if you like. Good Luck!
  • amypomm
    amypomm Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • StephCoff1969
    Options
    You can add me... I just started and am in the process of learning.. Way to go on the smoking, I am in the process of doing that one...
  • msjones2831
    msjones2831 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend. I have 40 pounds to lose
  • msartishia
    msartishia Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You can add me also.
  • Honey7c70
    Honey7c70 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats on quiting smoking! I quit smoking over 3 years ago. It's great that you are taking control over your body and this site is the best place to start. Feel free to add me to your friends list. You can do this!
  • Bajandoll
    Bajandoll Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! My name is Juanita. My first goal is 45 and then possibility another 30 from there. Congratulations and good luck. I am about to send you a friend request.