30 day Shred Jan 2, 2013?

Options
Does anyone want to start 30 day Shred on January 2nd? I know it is cliche to start exercising right after the holidays and I always laugh when the gym is all of a sudden packed from Jan-March, but I have had a crazy last couple of months and with travelling and everything would not be able to do a workout video consistently. If we started Jan 2, we could do 30 days, ending on Jan 31st and see our results! If people are interested I will start a group in the Groups area closer to the date and we can post daily in there. I would love to have some support!

PS-Still not sure which is better for what between groups and message board.

Replies

• aeich8899
    aeich8899 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    im in i was planning to start it around this time anyways.
  • daniellescsu
    daniellescsu Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    im in i was planning to start it around this time anyways.

Yay! I am excited!
  • Wooken3
    Wooken3 Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I'm in - thxs for taking the lead :)
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me! I'd love to join in!
  • steph_clark11
    steph_clark11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was planning the same thing too and would love to join. I think a group thing will help to stay motivated. Please let me know what I need to do. Thank you so much.
  • zhiking
    zhiking Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I've been trying videos this last few weeks but would love extra support - let me know if you form a group and thanks :)
  • Saiava
    Saiava Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am SO in! :D

Are the vids on Youtube the right ones?
  • HollyJanelle76
    HollyJanelle76 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in definitely. Hopefully I can keep following the group/board and keep up with everyone's progress. Before I get lost a week into it, but I think it's just because the message board moves down so much.
  • daniellescsu
    daniellescsu Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yay sounds like everyone is excited! I will start a group this weekend when I have some time and invite everyone on here who said they wanted to join. Then I will send something out closer to the date to start as a reminder!

I am going to measure myself beforehand. I heard some people lose weight, but some lose inches so I am going to see what happens. I will post my starting and then after the 30 days what the results are. If anyone else wants to that is great, but don't feel like you need to if you don't feel comfortable or have no tape measure.
  • Rosalyn94
    Rosalyn94 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'd love to join, I'm planning on doing this too so it would be great to be involved in the group :)
  • mishe4u
    Options
    Count me in!!