what the hell

what the hell, yesterday i weighed myself and i was 221 and this morning i weighed myself and it says im 225. how can i can gain 4 pounds in one day and note that i weighed myself at the same time.

Replies

• natashav
    natashav Posts: 108 Member
    what the hell, yesterday i weighed myself and i was 221 and this morning i weighed myself and it says im 225. how can i can gain 4 pounds in one day and note that i weighed myself at the same time.
  • Water. Water weighs about 2 lbs per quart. You need to be aware of how hydrated you are from day to day. Clothes make a difference to. I weighed 182 yesterday and 180 today. I'm not excited because I expect that if I were to weigh myself tomorrow it would be 182 or 181. This is one of the reasons Banks started the don't look for a month club. Swings like this could get you frustrated. Don't fall for it. Keep doing what you were as long as it was working.
  • Water weight and ... at the risk of being gross... impacted fecal matter... It all adds up... And, your scale could need calibrating...
  • BUNNYB
    BUNNYB Posts: 91
    watch your salt intake too!! It increases the weight and falls into place with the
    sneak attack by water weight... thats what I call it :)
    Im down 3 lbs from yesterday, but thats cause I know I didnt drink much water, and had a ton of coffee!! which only acts as a diuretic and helps add to the dehydration. :drinker: so drink up!!
    WATER.................... lol
  • Also, you need to drink TONS of water to lose weight properly. The less water you drink, the more your body will actually store, because your body is thinking that it needs to 'save up' since it doesn't get much in the first place... Know what I mean?
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    (ala Homer Simpson) mmmmm impacted fecal matter... arglarglarglarglll... :laugh:

But, seriously, folks! I've seen my weight go up and down like that. When it suddenly drops, I only count it as an indicator that I'm on my way to that point, not that I've reached it.

I've been hitting a floor trying to break 205. Imagine my delight to weigh myself a couple mornings ago and see 202.5 on the dial! But I realized it was not a 'firm' 202.5 and, sure enough, I was back at 205 the next day. Then went up even more, but I'm happy to say the last 2 days were both under. :smile:
  • Paeonia
    Paeonia Posts: 161
    (ala Homer Simpson) mmmmm impacted fecal matter... arglarglarglarglll... :laugh:

Hehehe I can really picture that one :laugh:
    I've been hitting a floor trying to break 205. Imagine my delight to weigh myself a couple mornings ago and see 202.5 on the dial! But I realized it was not a 'firm' 202.5 and, sure enough, I was back at 205 the next day.

Oh man...I don't want to see that happen on my scale :sick: Even though I know it will....as the body likes to fluctuate on us. But its good to keep in mind that even if it goes back up, as long as you're sticking to the diet and exercise, it really is on the downward trend...
  • Try a Colon Cleanse, you can buy all kinds of all natural crap at the store
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member
    Try a Colon Cleanse, you can buy all kinds of all natural crap at the store

:huh: in the spirit of this thread......are you wanting to get rid of the (impacted) crap or buy all kinds of natural crap? One or the other, folks.