38 pounds lost, 45 days ahead of my goal date!

Options
Just introduced myself to the Internet version of myfitnesspal after 11 months on the mobile app. For those readers wondering if it helps, flat out it can if you let it! I was 260 pounds on January 1st and set a goal to reach 225 by years end. That was the weight I was when I graduated high school 7.5 years ago. I surrounded myself with everything possible to attain my goals and myfitnesspal was one of the first tools I took advantage of. It's so rewarding to actually see your progress tracked and is vindicating getting that congratulations from the program every time I weigh in lighter than the last time. It is also such a complete and easy program to utilize, as just about any food and exercise can be found in order to help understand what things you are putting into your body are doing for you as we'll as if you workouts are doing their job effectively. The best part is I haven't done it by "dieting" but rather changing my habits to make this transformation more of a lifestyle change for the long run. Can't wait to see what my year long total weight loss is and set a new goal for the new year and become the best version of me I have ever been! Good luck to any all those here that are just starting, because as one of my favorite sayings goes "if it is to be, it is up to me!"

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!