I did it!

Options
I finally made it through the entire day without cheating. I logged everything I ate and didn't eat any junk food. Today feels huge for me. No on to tomorrow.

Replies

• stephgreene
    Options
    Congrats!
  • johned63
    johned63 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Super job, way to go
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up...you are on your way!!
  • CigsNBeer
    Options
    you go girl
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    That is great! One day at a time.
  • alison2568
    Options
    Great Job! I know how hard it is to diet, if you can do it today, you can definitely do it tomorrow.
    The hardest part of a diet for me is the soda, I drink tea now but occasionally have a soda, my goal is to finally give up sugary drinks for good.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Great job you can do it
  • debbiedoeshealth
    debbiedoeshealth Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thanks Guys. I know it seems so silly to celebrate this but I have just said it to myself so many times and not done it. I feel so great about today.

Just keep swimming.....
  • adriayellow11
    Options
    That's awesome. One success can domino into more!

Now go to bed so you don't make the mistake I always make! :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Try to pre-log the night before. It makes it easier to stick to your goal if it's already there for you to follow. That's what I do.
  • StephCoff1969
    Options
    That's awesome!!
  • debbiedoeshealth
    debbiedoeshealth Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Try to pre-log the night before. It makes it easier to stick to your goal if it's already there for you to follow. That's what I do.

That is a good idea. I need to do an inventory of what I have and a shop but I think this will work great.
  • AB4u
    AB4u Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wahoo great job!! one day i will do this too! i hope!
  • JessXOVanity
    Options

This is great advice, I do this as well and spend time every week to plan my meals ahead for each day, including the amount I'll be having and it works great, I find that on days I don't do this Im less controlled with what I eat

and i always make sure to add a small treat to keep my encouraged for the day too, just in case I need it :)