How important are abs?

Options
WeekndOVOXO
WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
When it comes to physical appearance. Yes I know there's more than that when it comes to attraction, but I'm not interested in that. Just want to know how important are they to women.

I'm expecting mix reviews, but I'm leaning with the majority saying it's very important to the opposite sex.

Replies

• rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I love guys who are in shape, but to me abs don't really mean that much. You can be really strong and not have much visible ab definition. But the ideal for me would be a little definition. I honestly am not attracted to guys with washboard abs. Don't know why. It just looks kind of plastic and fake to me. (Not that I don't think it's awesome when people are able to accomplish that body type; it's just that it personally turns me off.) But then, I've always dated skinny guys, so I'm probably not a good person to ask. :D
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    Only during the summer...so like 25% of the time....

jk.... personality is # 1
  • WeekndOVOXO
    Options

What if those features aren't included in this thread for discussion sake.. Would abs then be #1? And I lold at 25%.
  • maqsmj
    maqsmj Posts: 697
    Options
    abs are the most essential muscle which you can strength to lift heavier weights

so do it for your self
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    I just want to hear that I'm not doing this for nothing....jk, I love doing it!
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    i like a little definition, but i just mainly like fit guys with strong arms and shoulders...imho, having a six pack is not that important! if you're fit with a decent-looking face and are taller than me, you're good! (appearance wise!)
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    abs are the most essential muscle which you can strength to lift heavier weights

so do it for your self
    Wow!

Someone with common sense.
  • invictus8
    invictus8 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Women seem to think they are great.... but not essential by any means for attracting women, let alone living a productive, meaningful life!
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options

What if those features aren't included in this thread for discussion sake.. Would abs then be #1? And I lold at 25%.

Sorry I didn't read your post, just the title when I responded...lol...my fingers got ahead of me this time..

You are abs-olutely wrong !

abs are a plus...it is not essential for most women.....but if you want to date a supermodel/fitness model/ or someone who is just super fit...then you better start those crunches ! ...otherwise, there are plenty of cute girls who are happily willing to accept what you have! = )
  • WeekndOVOXO
    Options

so do it for your self

I'm here for that exact reason.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Not important at all, they are a plus side but a six pack is not necessary. All girls like different areas more than others, I'm into huge arm muscles.
  • drea85an
    drea85an Posts: 130
    Options
    A good face is far more important to me. I like a nice face.
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    I don't know that I would use the word "important" to define the appeal of nice abs. They're more like the frosting on the cake - not the critical component, but oh so tasty.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    They are quite useful , my gf uses them for washing...