Anyone using Jillian Michaels protein powder?

Options
I started using it and used it with water and that was ok. I also mixed a scoop with strawberry yogart and a kiwi and made myself a smoothie. I didn't taste much of the fruit, but that was ok. The powder is all natural. I have the triple chocolate one. I will keep experimenting with it.

If any of you have used it or currently using it, I would welcome any ideas/suggestions on how I can better use JM's powder to make it better for me. Thanks.

Replies

• LarMFP
    Options
    I have the chocolate kind but I always mix it with milk. I know it calls for water but I use it like a chocolate shake for breakfast.
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I think I'll try using milk with it. Thanks.
  • 2youngatheart
    2youngatheart Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I use the vanilla...I mix it with milk add 1/2 scoop chocolate slim fast or pb2 add ice and blend ...great texture and taste. The protein count is fantatic, holds me all morning and the calorie count is low.
  • Jaxster92708
    Jaxster92708 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I use the vanilla one. I mix it with milk, ice, frozen or fresh fruit, and spinach or kale for a smoothie in the morning.

Love it.

Jackie
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! The smoothie ideas sound delicious! I will have to try the vanilla powder. I have 3 of the triple chocolate ones as I love chocolate.
  • Lizisgonnalose
    Lizisgonnalose Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have the chocolate one and I mix it in the blender with milk and fresh or frozen fruiit.
  • johloz
    johloz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Misread this as "Anyone using Jillian Michaels AS protein powder?" I bet Jillian Michaels is an excellent source of protein. Just grind her up and throw her in a blender with some Shakeology.

Nothing new, I also get confused at Chipotle -- so I can have a steak burrito, a pork burrito, a chicken burrito, or a vegetarian burrito -- who the f*** is eating vegetarians?!?!?
  • nikkinz
    nikkinz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I boil 1/3 cup oatmeal with water and stir in the vanilla protein after with one tablespoon chopped walnuts and /or 1/2 cup berries. Its my favourite breakfast very filling and 300 cals.