Brand New and need friends!

Options
Brand new to weight loss and could use supportive friends. I am not one to share much personal info (you never really know WHO is behind that computer screen) but I will root you on too! I am 227 pounds and really want to get to 180ish.

Replies

• Fit_firefighter
    Options
    FR coming!! Anyone want to add me as well feel free!
  • LissieBitts
    Options
    WELCOME!!
  • suzannetoner
    suzannetoner Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hi been on plan for just over a week started at 231 now 222 happy to add if you like. it does help having support but I could not go to a group. just not me
  • TracyJespersen
    Options
    I too am new to this in the sence that I havent realy worked out or ate right for years. I would love a computer buddy to share encouragement with. What are your plans for loosing? Ive been put on a strict workout plan and 1400ish calorie diet. I am somewhere (havent officially wieghed in yet) in the 190lbs and would like to loose 30 lbs. Im struggleing with the motivation to work out!
  • suzannetoner
    suzannetoner Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am on 1200 calories really want to get down to 10 st by middle of 2013. big goal i know but got to have a plan. just started an exercise bike and getting ready to start on treadmill tonight. most exercise I usually get is walking to and from car.
  • TracyC2015
    Options
    I'm brand new too and could use the support also. 209 and looking for 165. I'm excited about it! I hope you are too. Good luck today!
  • Miztaneha
    Options
    Wishing you the best of luck!
  • BaldBehemoth
    BaldBehemoth Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Brand new to weight loss and could use supportive friends. I am not one to share much personal info (you never really know WHO is behind that computer screen) but I will root you on too! I am 227 pounds and really want to get to 180ish.

I will add you as a friend, your starting weight and goal weight are similar to mine. Good luck
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    WorkoutWarrior76 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :smokin:
  • BeanCounter3
    BeanCounter3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    awesome-ness....add me if you like!