new to site, overwhelmed!!

Options
Hello to all, I have been registered for awhile but not active. I am ready to change my life!! Support is really needed. I am so excited to start my new healthy journey..anyone want to be buddies let me know!! Have a great healthy day.

Replies

5010 Posts: 59
    Options
    Hi Sandi i really hope you do well x Welcome to the site :happy:
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hello, you can do it.........just remember takes time. If you dont loose a lot right away u need to keep plugging at it .
  • tiggerheart1960
    Options
    Hi I too am new on here and I am loving it. I need to lose about 65 lbs. I have lost 5 already. I would love to be buddies with someone who also is wanting to lose it and keep it off.
  • SylvieJacques
    SylvieJacques Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Welcome here. You'll like it and you'll find lots of encouragement as you go. I could only say again what was mentionned, loosing weight the healthy way is taking some time but it feels sooooo good to see it going down (as opposed to going up).

I used to have all my "old" (read smaller size) clothes boxed in the garage and one day about a year ago, I decided to go through those boxes and give away the clothes that are way too small and likely not to fit in them ever again. Guess what ? I'm back at that size now but glad I gave them away as it feels really good to reward myself with new ones.

So remember to setup some small milestones and reward yourself (not with food) when you reach any... could be new clothes, a Spa treatment... what ever healthy that would make you happy.

Good luck :)