Jillian Micheals workouts question

Options
Hi

Just a quick question is circuit training also cardio? I'm doing a variety of Jillian Micheals workout, and I use to do a lot of walking but the weather is getting colder so I need a low impact cardio workout for home. Not sure if its the same

Replies

• spoons81
    spoons81 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    She incorporates cardio into her workouts. She also loves jumping jacks and jumping rope, among other not so low impact moves. I have a Gazelle Edge glider that I got from Walmart for less than $100. It folds up so its easy to store and gets your heart rate going but has less impact than walking. I use it when I'm watching TV instead of sitting on the couch. :smile:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Try Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds.
  • AngelaBianco82
    AngelaBianco82 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    thanks for the advice!
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Love Leslie Sansone! Nice low impact(or higher if you want to push extra hard). IT's great to be able to do a 4 Mile Walk in my living room at when the kids are napping or the weather is crappy. I think her 1 Mile is on YouTube.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Love Leslie Sansone! Nice low impact(or higher if you want to push extra hard). IT's great to be able to do a 4 Mile Walk in my living room at when the kids are napping or the weather is crappy. I think her 1 Mile is on YouTube.

The 2 mile is on YouTube as well, it is about 30 minutes. If you keep your abs tight the whole time that really helps too.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • holidayworkout
    Options
    All her workouts contain cardio :) I hate her plank cardios though...it kills me.