30ds results

Options
hi :smile:

today is day 2 of the 30ds for me painful... but its going well! defo going to stick it out so dont worry about that
was just hoping for some before and after 30ds photos to look at while im feeling sorry for myself after the 30ds :smile:

Replies

• lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I hurt so much too, my thighs and ribcage the most. only 28 days left
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I am sorry that I don't have before and after shots for you on the 30DS, but I had to comment, because I remember the pain! It goes away in a few days.

I am thinking about doing it again, I liked the results so much! Good Luck!
  • knittingwitch
    knittingwitch Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    youtube has tones of videos of before and after 30 day shred pictures.
  • vipena786
    vipena786 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I don't have before and after pics either, but I could definitely tell the difference in the way my clothes started fitting, and I didn't even make it through all of Level 2.

I'm starting back up again today. I'm excited to see more results!
    Good Luck! Yes, the pain goes away after about 2 to 3 days. :)
  • mfp116
    mfp116 Posts: 108
    Options
    Exactly the same as you laine I just (tmi warning maybe) went for a wee and sitting down burnt my legs aha:'( my ribs are killing too I've been told loads that the pain goes away soon so I can't wait for that cos Oooh god this is horrible:( can't wait for day 30 to come:D so worth the pain
  • jenniekw
    jenniekw Posts: 104
    Options
    Funny you say that bc I look at before and after photo all the time that is what keeps me going...that is what I am doing now...lol:laugh:
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Keep going! Here are my results:

PhotoGrid_1354167591409.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1354167182409.jpg

I'm so glad I stuck with it - and loved the results so much I'm doing Ripped in 30 now. The first few days were the most painful but by day 4/5 it was all over and I didn't get doms (delayed onset muscle soreness - the pain you're feeling now) again during the video.
  • holidayworkout
    Options
    I'm doing it now :) I'm on Level 2 Day 6 and I've lost 4 inches off my whole body so far! I dont have pictures for you though... sorry. xxx