Needing help on this one

When I started I was wearing a 22 pants and now I can fit into an 18. Just trying to figure out how many pants size that is. And needing more help my hubby seems not to notice. And a few friends on her including my sister being one I don't have alot of support.

Replies

• DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    If your hubby hasn't noticed, it is honestly likely he never cared about your weight in the first place (which should be a heartwarming thing to think about).

I am not very familiar with women pant sizes... seems like craziness to me. Guy pant sizes make so much sense... waist x inseam.
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Two.
  • StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    it is 3 sizes
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Two.
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    does it not depend where you live? if you in the uk thats 2 sizes.
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    If you live in the US it's 2 sizes also.
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    You've gone down 2 sizes. 22 - 20 = 1 size, 20 - 18 = 1 size. Very well done!
  • Melolicious
    Melolicious Posts: 71 Member
    Ok, realistically it's 2 sizes but I swear on all that is good in the world, when you transition from a regular 18 to a plus sized 20, it actually feels like 3 size worth in there. I've fluctuated between a regular 16 to the plus 20 and there is way more size between 18 and 20 than 16 and 18. If you have size range, layer them from largest to smallest and you'll quickly see what I mean. Then again, I might just be crazy! (Honestly, my husband doesn't notice a difference between me in 18 or 20 but he finally clued in at 16.)
  • MGSR
    MGSR Posts: 35 Member
    In the UK it think two. One size to get down to a 20, another to an 18.

Also, your husband might have noticed but not be sure what to say, my husband is always worried he'll insult me if he mentions my weight lol, even if it's a positive thing
  • alg121710
    alg121710 Posts: 16 Member
    When I started I was wearing a 22 pants and now I can fit into an 18. Just trying to figure out how many pants size that is. And needing more help my hubby seems not to notice. And a few friends on her including my sister being one I don't have alot of support.

Don't get discouraged - remember that you are doing this for yourself and it is a process that takes time! No one noticed mine or my husby's weight loss until we lost 40 pounds.
  • jbobb15
    jbobb15 Posts: 29 Member
    You're doing great! Thirty pounds/ two pants sizes is amazing! And I agree with the fellow above who stated that your hubby probably never noticed or cared about your weight. My hubby never brings it up with me, so I admit, I fish for compliments a little bit. But I know in my heart of hearts that he never noticed the extra pounds. I think I look the same to him whether I'm at 143 or 186 or 201. No matter your situation at home, you can always seek support here. Add friends with similar home circumstances and goals. I have some amazing cheerleaders here that I will probably never meet in real life.
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Ok, realistically it's 2 sizes but I swear on all that is good in the world, when you transition from a regular 18 to a plus sized 20, it actually feels like 3 size worth in there. I've fluctuated between a regular 16 to the plus 20 and there is way more size between 18 and 20 than 16 and 18. If you have size range, layer them from largest to smallest and you'll quickly see what I mean. Then again, I might just be crazy! (Honestly, my husband doesn't notice a difference between me in 18 or 20 but he finally clued in at 16.)

Ahhh when you throw the plus-regular size thing in the mix, yeah. Who the heck knows!!!
  • katebigue
    katebigue Posts: 48 Member
    Thanks everyone for the support. So I was right about 2 pants sizes.