Finally saying Hello

Options
I have been on her for a while now, but have never introduced myself. So HI! Im Amber, 32y/o from TN. Trying to lose weight mainly for fertility, but also to feel good to be in my body again. Hope all of you have wonderful luck on your journey.

Replies

• themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Hi Amber!

Best wishes on your weight loss journey too! You have a terrific motivation to succeed! Have you thought about putting a few baby pictures (maybe on the frig?) as a visual reminder of your goal? Sometimes that is useful.

You can do this!
  • ambers80
    ambers80 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Hubs & I have been at the fertility treatments for 4 years now. Been through pills, shots, IUI's. All the hormones haven't helped at all with the weight gain. I just went back to the fertility dr on monday & since I have PCOS (poly cystic ovary syndrome) he wants me to go back on birth control pills for 2 or 3 months to focus on the weight loss, he wants me to lose 30lbs, and to get the cysts under control also. The more weight I put on the less the meds work they resist against my weight. So instead of spending LOADS of money again this coming year I'll take his advice on the weight loss & in hopes we spend less & get better outcome.
  • crystalirene12
    crystalirene12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! Just think of that little bundly of joy you want to hold one day when you want to eat something bad. thats what I try to do!!!