This time I will do it!

Options
Hi! I'm Laura and I'm new here! I have 40-50 pounds to lose! I've been "starting" every Monday for 15 months now lol.. but this time, I started on Thursday and I've lost 4 pounds already! This is the time I will do it!

Replies

• themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Yes you will Laura! Four pounds is terrific!
  • Lauralee119
    Options
    Thank you!
  • cindywomack1
    cindywomack1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    YAY - 4 pounds is a great start. Stick with it. Make this past Monday the last Monday you start so that from here on every Monday will be just another Monday on your journey to a healthier you!!!
  • GoldenGopherDad
    GoldenGopherDad Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello Laura! Off to a great start and keep it going! The support here is fantastic!
  • Lauralee119
    Options
    Yay! Thank you! I just started on here and I already feel so inspired! Everybody is amazing and so positive!!!
  • lalbus
    lalbus Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!!! I have done the same thing forever, I have stuck to this for about 8 weeks and lost 13lbs, I am determined I can do it!
  • ambers80
    ambers80 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    4lbs is GREAT!! Keep it up!:happy:
  • babsriley
    babsriley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You got this girl!!!! You can do it!!
  • joann1948
    joann1948 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT........I will add u as a friend....We are all here to support and motivate each other and reach the same goals....Good Luck.........Joann
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Friend request sent!
  • betsz1
    betsz1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey Laura...who knew that starting on a Thursday instead of Monday would make such a difference! lol I guess mixing it up sometimes really can help! You can do this...the support on MFP is awesome! Congrats on losing 4 lbs already...you're on your way girl!!
  • Fat2Fitby30
    Options
    Congrats on the 4lbs lost so far!!