What's your least favorite song this time of year?

Options
suchastruggle
suchastruggle Posts: 55 Member
I have major problems with "My Favorite Things" (not Christmas), "Last Christmas" (not Christmas even if does have the word "Christmas" in it), and anything sung by James Taylor - everything he sings makes me feel suicidal and it's just not right to do that to a Christmas song. Oh, yeah - "Christmas Shoes". :sad:

Replies

• dupuisc
    dupuisc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    for me it's "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" by Andy Williams... can't stand it!
  • martintanz
    Options
    Jingle Bells. Hate that song.
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    That song about wanting a hippopotamus for christmas.
    Totally agree! Hate that annoying voice!

But loooove white christmas by Bing Crosby....
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    So this is christmas...
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    I love Jingle Bell Rock!

I really hate Santa Baby.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    So this is christmas...

and what have you done (*kitten*)?
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Christmas Shoes.....I just can't... :sad:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    I hate that Taylor Swift song. I know it's not a Christmas/holiday song, but it is out this time of year, and I do hate it.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Christmas Wrapping - Glee Cast

So annoying but ermegherd I know every word
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Step into Christmas by Elton John. *shoots self*

I love The Pogues Fairytale of New York and 'The Christmas Song'....'Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...'
  • Jtorres326
    Jtorres326 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    for me it's "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" by Andy Williams... can't stand it!

^ THIS. This song, I just have no words for the rage I feel when it comes on....
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    12 Days of Christmas!!! I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HATE IT I tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

^ THIS. This song, I just have no words for the rage I feel when it comes on....

x1000^^ I can't stand this song..:explode: over and over and over and over and over and over at every friggen store. All the oldies but goodies Christmas songs are not played any more because it not politically correct to play Christmas songs at Christmas time, wtf?... uhhhhhh ok?¿! go figure... Honestly I would rather hear that elevator crap music they play normally over this song.

Edit: Thank you OP for this thread. I just realized I am not the only one and I feel much better now that I have expressed that out loud after the last couple years of pure Irritation... hahaha. :laugh:
  • paintedlady77
    paintedlady77 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    So this is christmas...
    Agree! My favorite is the chipmunks hula hoop song though!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Alvin and the Chipmunks! When I was a teen I babysat 2 little girls that would play the Christmas album over and over and over EVERY DAY of the year.:noway: Haven't been able to stand it since.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Feliz Navidad. It's a good song, but they play it too much.
  • 1ocean1girl
    1ocean1girl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Christmas Shoes.....I just can't... :sad:

Exactly, too sad and too close to home
  • suchastruggle
    suchastruggle Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feliz Navidad. It's a good song, but they play it too much.

I actually haven't heard this song yet this year, but I agree that it's typically played WAY too much.
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Drummer boy
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    That Paul McCartney song..."Simply having a wonderful christmas time." UGH...not when that song is playing i am not...

Jingle Bell Rock needs to go to...the Brenda Lee version.