Insanity question

Options
Hi yesterday there were a ton of insanity posts, but none of them answered my question. I did insanity a couple years ago and it worked great. I'm jumping on the insanity wagon again, but I don't have all the disks anymore. Is it possible to get the same results not following the plan that came with the disks? Can I just alternate with what I have?

Replies

• tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    bump
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I think it would depend on what discs you're missing. But even with that, if you're pushing it 5 or 6 days a week, regardless of what disk, you'll see results.

ETA: You can probably find the videos you are missing on YouTube.
  • annicins
    Options
    Probably if you did some sort of the same type of video. Like if it is having you do some sort of cardio, do that, etc.
  • TooHott2Trott
    TooHott2Trott Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I can't really answer your question.....but you may be able to find the workouts you don't have on You-Tube....
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    How mandy discs are you missing, first off?
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Working out is better than not working out.
  • SarahSmiles2004
    SarahSmiles2004 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you can achieve similar results if your missing just a few discs. If you are missing a lot of them then I would question it. But like what has already been said - if you push it hard for 5-6 days a week with a rest day and after month 1 bump up the intensity to the max for month 2 you should be ok.

Also check on YouTube to see if the workouts your missing are there...I know some can be found.
  • gprice201
    Options
    I did the full insanity program this past summer and I have been using a few of the dvds to stay fit (max cardio, cardio abs, and cardio power & resistance). I think you can still get great results with just a few. Which ones do you have?
  • jhc7324
    jhc7324 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    How mandy discs are you missing, first off?

and which ones? Also, what ones do you have? If you' have the "insane abs" and "sports training" videos, those will be more of a replacement option for some of the missing ones.

I think at the end of the day though, your results come from working your *kitten* off 6 days a week more than from anything specific that's in the program, or the progression from one workout to another.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Just download the disks online. If you're interested in learning how to do it, message me
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Not sure yet which ones I'm missing. I haven't done complete inventory. I just grabbed the one I needed, but noticed empty spots. There are like 3 missing.

I pretty much thought I would be okay just doing what I have. I will check youtube I didn't consider that option.

Thanks everyone!