Need some advice!

Options
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I hope it is. Ha ha.
There may be TMI, but I have a quick question to ask ya'll!
Ok here goes. I was at a plateau for about 2 months :noway:
This month has been crazy weird. ha ha. I guess cause I haven't seen a loss in so long!
On March 19,2010 I weighed in at 166.2 which means I had gained a little, but I was guessing muscle gain since I started a new workout program that Monday.
Then on Friday March 26, 2010 I weighed in at 164.0!! Yay, a loss finally! I was very happy with that.

Now I weighed in today, just for a quick check on March 30, 2010 I am at 162.2 I am very happy with that, but my question is can this be right?
I got on and off my scale 4 times and it read that same number each time!
Now to the TMI part, this month I did get my TOM ( time of month, sorry men who read this) :embarassed:

Yesterday was my last day am seeing this loss because my body is no longer outta whack on my TOM and can I log this loss ?? Thanks in advance and sorry for too much information :smooched:
-Brittany*

Replies

• KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I say log it but don't be too bummed out if you don't see a loss next week or if you see a slight increase. Our weight can naturally fluctuate by a few pounds. I try not to stress too much about the weekly weigh ins as long as I see a general downward trend over the month.
  • kingnatalie
    kingnatalie Posts: 163
    Options
    You can and should log it. I am down to my last 10 pounds and only see a significant loss about once a month, but a loss is a loss and every bit counts. You could also have been holding onto some water weight.
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Ok! Thanks so much! I will keep in mind not to be too bummed out if I see a slight increase. I don't stress if I don't lose because it's better than gaining.. now a gain is when I get bummed! Thanks for the advice :)
    I say log it but don't be too bummed out if you don't see a loss next week or if you see a slight increase. Our weight can naturally fluctuate by a few pounds. I try not to stress too much about the weekly weigh ins as long as I see a general downward trend over the month.
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    That's what my mom said as well! Thanks for the advice, means a lot!
    You can and should log it. I am down to my last 10 pounds and only see a significant loss about once a month, but a loss is a loss and every bit counts. You could also have been holding onto some water weight.