New and needs friends for support and motivation

Options
Hi I recently decided enough is enough, no more excuses, no more I'll start tomorrows, I need to start getting active NOW. In the beginning I always feel good about starting, but then I get bored and "forget" to do my exercises, so I'm looking for friends to support me and help keep me motivated.

Replies

• back2therealme1
    Options
    I totally need some too :)) THats why i added ya :)
  • BaldBehemoth
    BaldBehemoth Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat as you, so you just made another friend :)
  • Lauralee119
    Options
    I am the same way! I am a Monday starter! Never really make it passed Wednesday! lol. This time will be different!
  • GoldenGopherDad
    GoldenGopherDad Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Feel free to add me and I will do what I can to be supportive!
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi there! And welcome! Feel free to add me (: I'm always looking for friends to travel this weightloss journey with!
  • kayork
    kayork Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You have taken the first step now keep going. Feel free to add me.
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    on here 3 months anyone want to add me feel free.
  • veggiegirlie2
    veggiegirlie2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone :]
    Looking for some friends to add to my page. To keep me motivated & for me to push you harder as well. I am sticking to my work-out & healthy eating (as well as better portions)

Im a working mom and a wife

& Im kicking my *kitten* back to into gear to live a healthier life

Nice to meet you all
  • greengalg
    greengalg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is the first online tracker I have found that reports all the nutrients including sodium; which is my primary concern right now. I would love to have some new friends for accountability! All the excuses listed in the other replies sound just like me! :drinker: Can't do this anymore! Have to be this. :glasses:
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    feel free to anyone on the list to add me, i support everyone and have worked my *kitten* off to get where i am in 3 months
  • LB2LL
    LB2LL Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • tbarnett24
    tbarnett24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've added you as well, it's tough i understand that I'll start tomorrow mentality. it's a vicious cycle. Lets do this!!!
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I've been at this since the first of July and have now dropped 109 pounds.
  • tbarnett24
    tbarnett24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That is awesome!
  • StephK38
    StephK38 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me also, i have been a member for a while but never really used the site. Just realized this weekend that i weigh more now that i did when i was pregnant with my 2nd child...he is now 12 years old. I will be 33 in Feburary and its time i started taking care of myself. But its really hard for me to stay motivated!!!
  • amandattown
    amandattown Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Having support and tracking your food really does help with sticking to it! welcome, and feel free to add me :)
  • marienaegele
    marienaegele Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'll be a supportive friend! ;)
  • shortstuff878
    Options
    Hi I would like to thank everyone; who has added me as a friend, has said I can add them, and given me support so far :) Really glad I joined this site
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • Rayoffitness
    Rayoffitness Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome and add me as well!!! Best wishes to a healthy weight loss journey!