Stupid burrito

Options
I was doing so good today... I had about 700 calories left for dinner... then we went to this Burrito place (Freebirds) ... which I know is healthier than Chipotle.... but when I logged it it was 913 calories!!! whoda thunk a tortilla chicken rice and cheese could be that much?!?!?

Anyways, now i am sad that I probably will never get to go there again because it is one my favorite pre-MFP places!

Replies

• trishastarr
    Options
    I was doing so good today... I had about 700 calories left for dinner... then we went to this Burrito place (Freebirds) ... which I know is healthier than Chipotle.... but when I logged it it was 913 calories!!! whoda thunk a tortilla chicken rice and cheese could be that much?!?!?

Anyways, now i am sad that I probably will never get to go there again because it is one my favorite pre-MFP places!
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    200 cals over isn't too bad
    just next time earn it with your exercise calories, and have it like a treat lol:happy:
  • trishastarr
    Options
    Next time I will be prepared, and exercise before eating burritos :happy:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Stupid blueberry scone..............and brownie bite
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Try getting a burrito bowl, without the tortilla. Flour tortillas are expensive, calorie-wise!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    So how about a jog in place for a few minutes to burn some extra for tonight so you aren't sleeping on on meal? 200 isn't bad though. :happy:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    You could still go just eat half of the meal and safe the rest for the next day if need be (that is what I do anyways)