What is your favorite Workout DVD to do, and why?

Options
2»

Replies

• fittyfittybumbum
    Options
    INSANITY!

Get's the job done...fast and I feel like such a badass when I'm done...and catch my breath
  • gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    I love CLX! Other faves: TurboFire Low HIIT 20 and 25 (fun, quick, and gets the job done), Turbo Jam Cardio Party Remix (too much fun to call it a workout), Bryan Kest 20-minute yoga (best short vinyasa practice ever), and Rodney Yee's AM Yoga for your week (yummy yoga, doesn't burn a lot of calories so I save it for a special treat after a tough workout). For strength training, IMO, nothing beats CLX. I'm hoping Chalene comes out with a CLX v2 in the near future.
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping Chalene comes out with a CLX v2 in the near future.

omg me too! Can't wait! Love her! Last week of Push Phase right now, and excited to enter the Lean phase hehe. :) I do her Turbofire workouts too, love love love her!
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    i do have Insanity but it makes me gain weight oddly enough

me too! i think it was becuse it made me so hungry i was just eating everything! i did get some tone from it but it didn't really cause me to lose weight!
  • savlov30
    savlov30 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    The hardest workout that I have done this year has been Asylum. I have done Slim Series, Rockin Body, Brazil Butt Lift, P90x/Insanity. If you are looking to challenge yourself, I would chose Asylum. It really helps with strength training.
  • Mel1509
    Mel1509 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Insanity! I didn't loss any weight with it, but I leaned out like crazy, inches goodbye! lol
    Love P90X but not all of the disc's
    Right now I am rotating between RushFit, JM Killer Abs and JM Buns and Thighs - I try to workout 5-6 times a week
    I did start on the 30DS and ended up rolling my ankle and have not used it since..