P90X week one results!!

Options
total inch loss for week one:

10 total from lower body
4.5 total from upper body/arms

considering I'm pear shaped, that's actually very proportional. lol

only lost 2 lbs, but I'm not worried about that, with such a drastic loss of actual fat/inches.

that's actually a good, sensible weekly loss in any case.

I'm paying a lot more attention to inches lost.
My clothes are fitting better, and I can see a difference. :)

I'm really excited that I got such good results my very first week. I don't think I was expecting anything so drastic.
time to get started on week 2!

Replies

• resamarieh
    Options
    Wow! That's awesome! I've been thinking about trying P90X...this might convince me!
    Keep it up!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's the kind of results I'm looking for...definitely going to get this; I'm pear shape as well and I need that!
  • PremierFiguier
    Options
    thanks, yall!

I'm doing the "Lean" version right now(focused on weight loss). After I complete this 90 days, I'll be moving on to the Classic version. There are 3 versions in the package. I really love it. Got it for my birthday, and started it ON my birthday.
    Absolutely loving it so far.

It's hard, but it's fun and I *love* Tony as a trainer.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I think anyone who is doing P90X is inspiring!! Keep it up! :)
  • vharding7
    vharding7 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow!! For one week that is amazing. P90X is so hard, anyone that can do it and stick with it is awesome!!!! Great work!!
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up :)
  • shanighias
    shanighias Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    i myself on day 4 keep pushing play and do your best!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    14 inches in one week! HOLY CRAP!
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Jaw dropping results! Keep it up! And it sounds like an amazing birthday present. I hope to purchase the set later in 2013. I'm working on the Jillian dvds right now & building up my stamina. I'm not sure I'd last thru half of p90x right now. :)

eta-Please keep updating us with results. And pictures if you took any. It's fun to see how different exercise programs make such a huge difference!
  • liz827
    liz827 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Great results! I just started week 2 yesterday but I'm doing the classic version. I forgot to take my measurements, but I feel stronger. I was able to do more of everything yesterday then the 1st day and I think my pants are fitting slightly better. No real weight loss but I'm happy with my pants so far, lol
  • kenziestx
    Options
    Awesome! I'm on Day 8 and hope to have the same results. I'm saving up measuring until the very end just so it's that much more exciting. I did measure each of my arms after day 5 and had lost 1 inch in each arm. The 30DS is no joke! That *kitten* works! :bigsmile:

Oops, I thought you were talking about the 30DS, I see now it's P90X. Anyway, fantastic work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!