Anyone try the new Dunkin Donuts egg nog latte?

Options
Supposidly there testing the new flavor with new englanders because they believe is people like it here, theyll like it anywhere. I just saw it out and was wondering if its any good. Anyone try it?

Replies

• kdcharbonneau
    Options
    I am drinking one right now, it's delicious
  • AngBowie07
    Options
    I love it as well but have no clue what the nutrition is for one...? :( I got one today and asked to get it with skim milk and she told me it's just a shot of espresso with eggnog. They steam the eggnog and she said it was light eggnog that was 55% lower in fat. That was a little helpful at least since it's not on the D&D website either!! Enjoy. :)
  • Kaylasgr
    Options
    same drinking it now..sweet but good ...wondering how many calories anyone know?
  • laurelobrien
    laurelobrien Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I work at Starbucks and personally I think the eggnog lattes are disgusting. They're really popular though
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    How many carbs are in a tall?
  • amberleighana2
    Options
    I just had a small one, very good!!! Very sweet and NOT on their website for calorie count but I'm going to search for lite eggnog and do the math myself.
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. New Englander here:) There is 160 calories and 22g of carbs in 4 oz of Hood Light Egg Nog. DD small is a 10 oz cup from what I can find. So I figure 320 calories and 44 carbs with the shot taking up about 2 oz.

I have a wicked problem with DD. I drink too much and they are everywhere!!