20lbs down and halfway there

Options
Not sure how to post pics but I started awhile ago on Mfp (diff user name) and lost 30lbs. I went from 181lbs to 151lbs. Life got crazy and I stopped :( I gained back 10lbs. I'm still happy I've kept off the rest. I started at size 15 jeans and am now in an 11 :). There's still a ways to go but I know I will do it. I'm starting back to the gym with my lifting this weekend. I can't wait. My overall goal is to be happy, ripped and healthy :)

My pics are in my profile. It's not perfect but progress.

Replies

• DeterminedAshley
    DeterminedAshley Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You look great! 4 jean sizes down from 20 pounds is a huge accomplishment! :)
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, congratulations on your success. I don't know how to post pictures either. I wish someone would tell me :)
  • FightingforFit82
    Options
    Thank you. I'm just excited to start working out again. Just waiting for the remainder of my bronchitis to pass. Can't wait till I'm posting my After pics.
  • onyxwood
    onyxwood Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    amazing accomplishment.......keep up the good work!!!
  • FightingforFit82
    Options
    How do I post pics btw?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!