Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello all--new to site!

44flasher44
44flasher44 Posts: 8
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! I just wanted to put my name out there and say hello because I love reading and replying to people's post because they help me so much because I can relate to all of you. I am so sick of telling myself "next week I am going to start my hard core diet" or "next summer I refuse to look like this!" So I hope I can truly say that and be proud to say that I have accomplished my goals!!! Best of luck to everyone who is on here to make that change in their life.....WE CAN DO IT!!! :)

Replies

• Thank you 44flasher44
    I was feeling a bit lost wondering around the site and not knowing what to do. This new technology is still a scary mystery to me. (I'm nearly 69 )
    I too am tired of telling myself, I'll start next week, and then weakening when my husband brings home a cream cake for me!!! So from now on, I just click into the site and re-motivate myself. I have thrown away two cakes this week, I think he is getting the message now!
    Yea, together we can do it! :wink:
  • Vonne
    Vonne Posts: 33
    I've told myself the same excuses for years....welcome to mfp! :happy: Lets do this!!
  • I definitely know how you feel. My husband (god love him) always gets me to cave into whatever he is eating at the time. I feel like I can eat what he eats when he eats...however he is 7ft tall and 300lbs so he can afford to eat like that and unforntunately I can't :( But I am glad we can all motivate eachother on here!!!!! We definitely can do this:):)
This discussion has been closed.