You are not a number

Options
You are not your weight. Your weight is just a number. It is simply a unit of measurement for your body. You are not your body. Once you are able to mentally/spiritually detach yourself from your body, weight loss becomes a whole lot easier. Simply do the math, then feed your body the fuel it needs, and move your body to burn the amount of fuel it needs to burn, and the result will be weight loss. It is as simple as that. It really is.

The mind gets in the way. The person inside the body gets impatient or frustrated or lazy or sad or overly excited and all of these things mess up the math and the person inside the body doesn't get the results they want.

I think it takes a certain level of maturity to be able to mentally/spiritually detach yourself from your body. I know when I see the number on the scale each morning, that number does not define me. It's simply a numerical representation of what my body weighs on that particular scale at that particular moment in time. You are more than a number on a scale.

Just a friendly reminder for anyone who may need it today :flowerforyou:

Replies