Umph
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    always down for new workouts!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I started it a couple of weeks ago, its a killer. My abs twitch for a couple hours after doing it.
  • poodlegoat
    poodlegoat Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Omg lol
  • Peaches516
    Peaches516 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    has anyone been keeping up with the workout?
  • sunnygirl19
    sunnygirl19 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Anyone? I am gonna start this tonight...
  • leanneakaliz
    leanneakaliz Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I wonder if any of you can help me - I am currently doing ripped in 30 but am looking at doing this next - I have a lot of fat around my stomach so is it worth me doing 6 week 6 pack now or should I wait until ive lost a bit more weight to be able to see results ?
  • kimheiman
    kimheiman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this for about 10 days now and i can already tell that it is really changing my middle section. Well actually every thing is changing legs, arms and abs.. My boys say you really do have some ab muscles mom. I do the Julian Micheals 30 day abs work out. it last fro 35 minutes and just the last two days i have completed the whole thing without stopping. Im 47 and ready for a change. One of my sons that is in college is also on this program. At Thanksgiving we did all the body measureme and we were going to check them at christmas, I'm actually looking forward to check in day.:noway:
  • stepmelisa
    stepmelisa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have Jillian DVD, gss i need to find it and start again. I need some motivation
  • sunnygirl19
    sunnygirl19 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this for about 10 days now and i can already tell that it is really changing my middle section. Well actually every thing is changing legs, arms and abs.. My boys say you really do have some ab muscles mom. I do the Julian Micheals 30 day abs work out. it last fro 35 minutes and just the last two days i have completed the whole thing without stopping. Im 47 and ready for a change. One of my sons that is in college is also on this program. At Thanksgiving we did all the body measureme and we were going to check them at christmas, I'm actually looking forward to check in day.:noway:

Yay!!! Ok, I will start this tonight. I hate not seeing results but after only 10 days your seeing some, that gives me hope!!!
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I've done day 1 level 1 today. I finished 30DS 2 days ago, took 1 rest day and then started 6week 6pack today. After 30DS, I was a bit disappointed with the structure of the circuits. It is rather confusing and some of the moves are quite hard. The second circuit was so fast, I couldn't keep up and found myself in bad form. But, I'm sure it will get better as soon as I've got the hang of it.
  • Kidostud
    Options
    I've done my 2nd day of 6wk 6pk today, and it went a lot better than yesterday. I was so tired, I thought I was going to die! I'm sure I'll see results if I'm committed to this!
  • Kidostud
    Options
    Did day 5 of my first week of this program and I think it is going to kill me...
  • SierraR93
    Options
    Hello everybody I've been doing the 6 week 6 pack for about 3 weeks now and i've lost 4lbs :). I'll be moving into workout #2 next week, any advice?
  • SierraR93
    Options
    I can honestly say you will lost over all weight while doing the 6week 6 pack dvd. I'm currently doing it now and trust me these moves aren't easy but you are going to burn fat, you don't have to wait if you don't want to.
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    I'm about a week into level one. I was doing it on my off week between stage 4-5 NROL4W and I noticed improvement in my abs in one week, more than I've noticed in 4 stages of lifting. Don't get me wrong on lifting, I've got lots of new muscle everywhere else, but this video is really helping the ab area. I'm going to have to buy the DVD for the other levels I guess. I'm doing it on my non lifting days, so like 4 days a week roughly.
  • Juggernoobs
    Options
    It took me 6 month to even get a four pack! I am just getting my six pack through now, about another 4% body fat to loose.
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Bump! I want to read more about it. I am currently doing CLX and added 6 week/6 pack twice a week since I already do 2 days of abs from CLX.
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    six weeks is a long time, i remember when you could get abs in 8 minutes.
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    just started it today with level one. Side planks... wow that is a really hard one! Felt great, didn't give my 100% but I will tomorrow :)