41lbs dwn with pictures

Options
This is my first time to write a topic so please be nice! I started out on my Journey weighing 285lbs now i am down to 244lbs, I am a type 2 diabetic was taking 5 inslin shots a day and now im down to 1 shot a day in the pm along with my pills.. What motivated me to start this journey was to live longer for my 3 girls.I have a long ways to go but i know i will get there, thank you mfp for all your surport and help :flowerforyou:
weightloss.jpg

Replies

• tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I am soooo proud of you!! Wow, that is amazing, so happy to hear you are doing better overall with the diabetes. Congratulations on your success, definately headed in the right direction. It took courage to post the pics, but what a gift you have given to yourself already -- and your girls :) Great job!
  • USMC1968
    USMC1968 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    WTG... keep on keeping on... that is wonderful...
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just lost 46lb, from a starting weight of 240. It is amazing what your body can push through. You're doing great and I know you'll make it to the weight you want.
    You can add me if you want.
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You have been doing great sweetie!!! Proud of you! You can really tell in the pictures. What's even more wonderful is your progress you've made with your diabetes! Going from 5 to 1 shot is a fantastic accomplishment, that has to make you feel great!
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! You're looking great!
  • paulabailey02
    paulabailey02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • simpleblunt22
    Options
    Great job, looking amazing!
  • sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! Awesome work. You look so much happier.
  • jono2970
    Options
    Fantastic - you should be very proud - you look so great! Keep it up now!
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    thank everyone for the sweet comments, :flowerforyou:
  • GrannySparkle
    GrannySparkle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Looking GREAT!!
  • marieann
    marieann Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's great!!
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I am a type 2 diabetic was taking 5 inslin shots a day and now im down to 1 shot a day in the pm along with my pills.

Congratulations on your weight loss so far, and an even bigger props for your health!!! Way to go. :heart:
  • prettymomma16
    Options
    you go girl!!! You look fabulous and must feel great!! Merry Christmas!
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Awesome pic. Congratulations on your success. You can definitely see a difference :)

23087067.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • LizDHarris
    LizDHarris Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Looking good - well done. Seasons greetings.
  • TinaBean007
    TinaBean007 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Looking forward to more success updates and pics from you ;)
  • sahrahmarcus
    sahrahmarcus Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    congrats! thats a great milestone to cross and for the right reasons. Keep fighting and pushing towards your goals.
  • dthreeus
    dthreeus Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hang tight, Dona. It's tuff for us all. I'll look forward to your post at 61 lost (I started at 388 and just crossed over the 50 lb lost goal. My target is 275, so I'm almost half way there.)
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    you go girl!!! You look fabulous and must feel great!! Merry Christmas!
    thank you and merry christmas to you