41lbs dwn with pictures

Options
2»

Replies

• DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Awesome pic. Congratulations on your success. You can definitely see a difference :)

23087067.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
    thank you so much, i keep looking at the picture and asking my daughter are you sure you can see a difference lol
  • DonaA123
    Options
    Looking good - well done. Seasons greetings.
    thank you, and merry christmas to you as well
  • DonaA123
    Options
    You look great!!! Looking forward to more success updates and pics from you ;)
    thank you and i cant wait, this has gave me more motivation to keep going
  • DonaA123
    Options
    congrats! thats a great milestone to cross and for the right reasons. Keep fighting and pushing towards your goals.
    thank you
  • DonaA123
    Options
    Hang tight, Dona. It's tuff for us all. I'll look forward to your post at 61 lost (I started at 388 and just crossed over the 50 lb lost goal. My target is 275, so I'm almost half way there.)
    thank you cant wait to see your progress pictures
  • Knyvern
    Knyvern Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You are doing great and looking great!
  • DonaA123
    Options
    I am soooo proud of you!! Wow, that is amazing, so happy to hear you are doing better overall with the diabetes. Congratulations on your success, definately headed in the right direction. It took courage to post the pics, but what a gift you have given to yourself already -- and your girls :) Great job!
    thank you so much
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are doing fabulous & you can see what a difference that loss is!!! Keep up the HARD work. I know you are happy about lowering your medications too!!!
  • DonaA123
    Options
    You are doing great and looking great!
    thank you!
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's great! Good work, and it's great that you're healthier!
  • DonaA123
    Options
    Congratulations! You are doing fabulous & you can see what a difference that loss is!!! Keep up the HARD work. I know you are happy about lowering your medications too!!!
    thank you, yes im very happy, im hopeing to get off the one shot as well when i go back to my dr in april
  • BuddhaBabeee
    Options
    Yaaay!!!
  • DonaA123
    Options
    You have been doing great sweetie!!! Proud of you! You can really tell in the pictures. What's even more wonderful is your progress you've made with your diabetes! Going from 5 to 1 shot is a fantastic accomplishment, that has to make you feel great!
    thank you, yes i feel great! Before i was having alot of problems with low sugars but now that im only on 1 shot im good lol
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    great work! It's really noticable!
  • s_who
    s_who Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! You go girl!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl! Look at you go!! Just seeing the difference in your meds must be a huge encouragement!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    That's WONDERFUL!! It's very obvious in your face and stomach.

CONGRATS on what you have lost so far...and on going from 5 shots to 2 shot a day!! YIPPEE!!!
  • onyxwood
    onyxwood Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    wow......you look great! definitely an inspiration, keep up the great work!
  • DonaA123
    Options
    thanks everyone! :smile:
  • jennberry3
    Options
    You look wonderful! Great job! Can't wait to see more updates and pictures :)