loseing weight??before &after

Options
hello, everyone,
can everyone tell me how ya'll lost weight? and whats ya'lls daily activities were. and if u have them before & after pictures plz. i am curanttly doing the JM 30 day shred on day 2 now. and id like to lose about 80 pounds bfore May. do u think it will be possable? (sorry for the spelling)

Replies

• cstruiksma
    cstruiksma Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Find what you love to do. I found for me, i loved Turbo Jam (Now TurboFire)! I was able to knock off 30 pounds doing that. My best friend who I did it with was 230 pounds when we started, and about 6 months later was 130 pounds! It is totally do-able, but you need to really track your calories and do cardio at least 4-6 times a week combined with weights (or resistance bands). You can do it!! I would add before and after photos, but I don't know how to add them
  • ElizabethAnn1993
    ElizabethAnn1993 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I useto be skinnyer then i am now with i was in high school 9th and 10th grade i worked out alot but 11th grade i had alot going on so i stopped working out and careing about my body and then ended up pregnant. and ever since then i havent workout a day in my life. so yesterday i started the 30 day shred and i really want ot lose weight i hate counting cal. i cant keep up with it really. and i c everyone on here with before and after pics and it makes me want to work harder at it. but i really dont know what to do. thats y i want to know what everyone else does.
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I useto be skinnyer then i am now with i was in high school 9th and 10th grade i worked out alot but 11th grade i had alot going on so i stopped working out and careing about my body and then ended up pregnant. and ever since then i havent workout a day in my life. so yesterday i started the 30 day shred and i really want ot lose weight i hate counting cal. i cant keep up with it really. and i c everyone on here with before and after pics and it makes me want to work harder at it. but i really dont know what to do. thats y i want to know what everyone else does.

You're taking steps in the right direction. As far as what everyone does on here? I can say it's safe to assume that most everyone is counting calories. You really can't go wrong following this method. What are the reasons you can't keep up with it? If it's really important to you, you'll track your food. ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!