no weight lose

Options
im so frustrated i have not changed my weight in 3 weeks

Replies

• redsdrift
    redsdrift Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am sorrie but some time you have to change things up a little!
  • felcandy
    felcandy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    push
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    What do you want from us? Your diary is private, you haven't posted any stats and 3 weeks is nothing-especially if you just started. figure out your BMR and TDEE, do cardio AND strength training/weights, give it time and you'll lose
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    It happens. I plateaued for three stinking months. Hopefully your doesn't last as long as that!
  • shiohashi
    Options
    Are the amount of

calories you eat minus your exercise

below your weight-maintenance amount?
    If so, maybe it is just water that is accumulating. Do you measure your legs/arms/waist? These may have changed in size
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Just remember that your body will catch up. If you keep kicking *kitten* and eating right, your body will catch up. Give it time. You may need to adjust some things, but your body is telling you something. Listen and give it time.

The only time I plateaued was when my body was fighting off a bone infection. 9 weeks with no loss and once the infection was gone, I dropped 10 lbs in 2 weeks.
    Your body may need those extra calories right now for something unbeknownst to you.

Just be patient.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    What are your net calories? If you are eating too low that can cause a plateau.
  • pixcompu
    Options
    calculate your bodyfat% that is the real deal in weight loss :ohwell: