6 week 6 pack ??

Options
How many ppl have done this? Do u need to do any cardio with it? I really like it, and it's just like her other dvds to me, you get your strength and cardio too, so.. I like it. Have y'all ever tried it? What's the results like? I have alot to lose on my "gut" .. As you can seeby the picture. Any and all info is more then welcome!

Replies

• amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    everyone has 6 packs abs but to get them to show it is 98% diet and 2 % exercise... if you ain't right in the kitchen no matter what you do in the gym the results wont come especially around your midsection
  • DrenRigs
    DrenRigs Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    its not about eating healthy its about eating less to loss weight and get ripped
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Sad but true - the fat needs to go to see those abs we work so hard for! :smile: I did 6W6P - lost 2 inches total and 4 lbs. I've heard her new dvd - Killer Abs is a great workout. Good luck!
  • bmarie612
    bmarie612 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I will complete week 3 today and move onto level 2 tomorrow! I have cleaned up my eating even more so than before and I'm basically living off of chicken at the moment lol but I have noticed that my stomach bloat has gone down SIGNIFICANTLY and that happened in the first week of doing 6w6p. Now, 3 weeks in I can see definition on my top 2 abs and side definition down my stomach and my baby belly/loose skin has lifted quite a bit. I've heard that level 2 is super hardcore so I really hope I can stick with it. Sticking with it the first 3 weeks has been hard but worth it becaue I am seeing results! Good luck
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    BRB, spot reducing
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    BRB, spot reducing

He lies. He bought his abs on Ebay.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    BRB, spot reducing

He lies. He bought his abs on Ebay.

Still cheaper than shakeology.
  • collingmommy
    collingmommy Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    $o basically go real clean on the food, no garbage and keep on keeping on? Lol.. I want to get myself on a "clean" diet, but i am not able to live off salads! I gage a red meat eater and a11 month old baby, so im going to attempt a food schedule, that should help. Thank y'all
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    $o basically go real clean on the food, no garbage and keep on keeping on? Lol.. I want to get myself on a "clean" diet, but i am not able to live off salads! I gage a red meat eater and a11 month old baby, so im going to attempt a food schedule, that should help. Thank y'all

no so much eating "clean" you just need to limit your salts and sugars because those foods tend to pool around your midsection in the way of fat.

ideal meal

lean protein...green veggies...complex carb yams brown rice whole grain
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Eat all processed sugary food if you want - if you're under your calorie goal you'll have much better weight loss results than if you are over your calories burnt with 'clean' foods.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I am in the best shape of my life. I own all of Jillian's workouts, and rotate them out.

Level 2 of Six Week Six Pack is so brutal, in spite of the shape I'm in. It's by far the toughest workout out of everything she has out there, in spite of the shape I'm in.

It's on my schedule for tomorrow night. I'm dreading it like I always do, but I'm looking forward to how I feel afterwards. :)
  • amyswims
    Options
    Do you need to purchase specific equipment with Jillian's DVDs? I'm interested in attempting her dvds...
  • nana6799
    nana6799 Posts: 262
    Options
    I have been doing 6W6P since September 2012. I have had great results!! I have lost 5 1/2 inches. I last mearsured about 2 weeks ago. You can go to my profile and check out the before and after pictures.

I must say though, I was not strictly just doing her DVD. I started out with rip-60 for the first month. Since then New Rules of Lifting For Women, and a month of training for a 5K. And my intake of sugar is a lot less. So, all that I am sure also contribuated to the inches lost in the waist/abds. I do think it is an excellent DVD!

I love the level 2 of her DVD. I have been doing that for at lwast a month. Great challenges, but they do get easier each time!

Can't really say that might be all the cardio you need. No expert in that area!
  • Sexymama34
    Sexymama34 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am on level 2 aswell :) and YES! its tough..but so love it! I have been seeing results and feeling so much stronger too:) you go girl!