FRIENDS NEEDED PLEASE

Options
Hi everyone I am Sasha from Dorset England.
This is my second time on MFP I was here a few months ago with a 64 pound weight loss and I sadly fell off the wagon gaining back almost 27 pound in that time.
I am a Mum of 4 teens and have just had spinal surgery which has left me very inactive and feeling very lethargic especially after my weight gain recently I feel sluggish and just have no energy.
I need to get back on track and start eating properly again as before and stop my binge eating and then suffering the guilt afterwards when I step on that scale.
I am a PCOS sufferer and although no excuse what-so-ever it does make my weight loss slower than before I had the condition and made me have the lowest self esteem ever!
I am looking for friends from any country and from any walk of life that will give me the odd encouraging word or kick my *kitten* when I need it along with praise when I achieve weight loss and in return I will do the same.
I am not looking for long daily discussions but just a friendly word or two now and then when you pop onto this site and maybe see I have lost a pound or two, I will always be happy to chat though if you wish for more interaction.
Anyway, whoever you are and wherever you're from even if not in the UK and however much weight you have to lose I would love to hear from you and be a friend.
Sasha x

Replies

• Beazy23
    Options
    Add me.
  • Cori_Mac
    Cori_Mac Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi Sasha! Please feel free to add me, too. :)

I'm in the US and have about 40 pounds to lose, or to shrink enough, whichever comes first. It's a pleasure to meet you!
  • Bajandoll
    Bajandoll Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Sasha!! I will send you a friend request. I have 45 lbs to lose which is my 1st goal. My 19yr daughter also has PCOS, and she is also struggling with her weight. We can do this together.
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I have a good friend here that is dealing with both PCOS and Diabetes. She's a great support and a real inspiration.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/PottsvilleCurse1925

Best wishes!
  • gsbanks1
    gsbanks1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Good luck. You can add me if you want!
  • dorlincecum
    dorlincecum Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am from a small town north of Seattle WA. I love England. Add me if you like, I feel the same.ITSNEVERTOOLATE
  • go3gurl2go1
    Options
    Love England! I got to study abroad my last semester of uni across the pond :) I mostly stayed in Slimbridge, but got to travel all over the lovely British countryside, visit other WWTs, and explored some of the UK! Feel free to add me
  • judiiiiindisguise
    judiiiiindisguise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    add me i love england would love to hear your spin on things!j judi
  • babsriley
    babsriley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me.
  • LadyKop
    LadyKop Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, Sasha! You can add me! I am a 44 year old female that is attempting to lose 67 pounds. I have lost 22 so far but have a long way to go. I also can use the encouragement. I am a police officer so I spend most of my 12 hour shift sitting in a patrol car and I don't get enough exercise. I am riding my exercise bike for cardio. I am really enjoying MFP and find that it is kind of like a game to keep up with my food diary. We can keep each other encouraged and entertained!
  • girlygirl1899
    Options
    I am brand new here anyone can add me
  • freetoobme
    Options
    Hi Sasha nice to meet you
  • JPG1313
    Options
    I'm new here too anyone feel free
  • aidensanma
    aidensanma Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good Luck, add me please! I like short and sweet too. I'm in Australia
  • mrnglry
    Options
    Hello, I'm brand new here and I also need friends to help me in my journey. I don't know how to add friends yet, but you may add me if you like. I would love to support you and maybe you can do the same for me. I live in the US near Seattle WA, and would enjoy a friend "across the pond".
  • Weightlossmommy7
    Options
    Hello everyone! I will be 30 in August and I am really trying to lose this baby weight and THEN SOME!! I need all the support I can get! I WILL TRY AND ADD EVERYONE! I am on my phone, so add me too if you can! LET'S LOSE THIS WEIGHT!
  • ssl444
    ssl444 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a request, I'm 36 from England, Lincolnshire, I lost a stone before doing MFP and have lost 4.4lbs whilst I have been on here, I always log on daily. I still want to lose another 2 stone.
  • nowornever231073
    Options
    add me please! Im new, only been here 2 days! Gonna need all the support and friends I can get especially during the evening during those 'sod it' moments when i reach for the vino!

btw how do you actually add friends??
  • MrsZippy34
    Options
    Hi Everyone I am on here for the first time, I am trying to get healthy so I can start my family. My Husband and I just resently got married and now we want to have children. I am looking for as much support as I can get. I have just gained all this weight in the last 3 years and I have tried to much to get rid of it and nothing has worked. I do not know how to add people but I would love to be friends with anyone! Good Luck to you all!!