• djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Yes
    like does it taste good? haha
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Yes, tastes great, and great texture. I've only had the milk chocolate flavor.
  • djames92
    Options
    sweet! just wanted to know before i dropped 50 bucks on it
  • taso42
    Options
    good price. i could swear it was around 60 when i got my last tub.
  • djames92
    Options
    amazon man gotta get it there
  • thart1991
    thart1991 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Over priced and that reddit test shows that it has about half the protein it says it has...
    Optimum nutrition is more reliable and taste is better. Also, not sure but I think it's cheaper too.
  • taso42
    Options
    Googled Reddit Test Myofusion. Found this... http://www.gasparinutrition.com/news/viewnews.aspx?id=276

I think ON is great too. Big fan of their Natural chocolate flavor. But I have to say I fell in love with the myofusion texture. I can mix myofusion with 8oz of water and have a pretty satisfying "shake". With ON, I need to keep it to 4oz of water to make it thick enough to be palatable, and it's not as satisfying, as it's gone in 2 sips.

When mixing it up with other stuff, milk, bananas, peanut butter, etc, then I'm not super picky.
  • thart1991
    Options
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/uva9t/big_reddit_protein_powder_measurement_results/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=feed

Lots of things to just consider here. Not completely saying Gaspari myofusion blows but this is enough to get me not to buy it.
  • thart1991
    Options
    Also yeah that test may not have been 100% accurate but it's pretty suspicious that it tested so much lower. More studies like this should be done imo.
  • taso42
    Options
    This reddit thing does raise the very interesting question of why aren't these products undergoing 3rd party testing and verification all the time?

So basically right now we have Reddit guy's results vs 1 lab's results. It's a wash.

Thanks for bringing it up. I had never heard about this.