hello MFP

Options
I've been wandering around the forums for a bit but never formally introduced myself.

I'm Andy, and I'm from the SF Bay area in CA. I dig mountain biking, music, and levity. I have about 100 lbs left to lose, and I'm enjoying taking a casual approach to eating. I love MFP cause it's pretty much a no-brainer - I enter my meals and stop eating when the app tells me to. I'm looking for MFP friends that want to socialize and talk about food and life without getting too steamed, so feel free to send me a friend request. I'd be happy to accept.

So... hello and see you around the forums!

Replies

• Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    welcome! Glad to "meet" you!
  • James1472
    Options
    Welcome to the forum. I hope you will stay with us.
  • tosweiler
    Options
    Hi everyone :smile: I just joined tonight and wanted to pop in and introduce myself. My name is Tara and I live in AZ right now. I have a lot of weight to lose but am taking it day by day. I love to walk and swim and play basketball with my kids. I love love love to cook and feed people (which is kind of what got me where I am..lol) Just looking for some buddies who are friendly, supportive and find the humor and fun in life! Good luck to everyone in their journey
  • Cherie7575
    Options
    Welcome Andy and Tara!