Hello

Options
Hi everyone,
My daughter Melissa introduced me to this fabulous site. I joined yesterday but I just now logged my first meal. This morning's breakfast. So now I know I will be watching out for those calories from now on.
Years and years ago, I followed the American Heart and Diabetic calorie counter diet. At that time I lost 50 lbs in 6 months. I know these calorie counter diets do work. :flowerforyou:
This time I don't have the luxury of age on my side. I am alot older and post menopause. So this time will be a wee bit harder. I'm not as limber or active. But I am sure, with your help and my determination, I will obtain my goal weight of 150. I'm not going to kid myself that I will look all lean and mean but I will feel much healthier and emotionally younger. LOL:laugh:
So, Here's to losing weight and gaining new friends..
Corrine
32847958.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• anatomist93
    Options
    Hello Corrine!
    I've just joined today and I'm enjoying it already, as I'd done something similar before too. I had tried this particular site once before as well but I'm glad I've came back to it.
    I'm sure you'll do great! It'd determination that counts the most, not any other factor :)
    Add me if you want some support and encouragement. Good luck!
  • leelaa
    leelaa Posts: 33
    Options
    Good luck to you! Add me if you like.
  • gonna_do_it_56
    gonna_do_it_56 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow Lucille Ball!!!! Yes I am the same age lol!! Add me if you like....will do my best to support you!
  • numacuser
    Options
    Thanks!!:smile:
  • numacuser
    Options
    Thanks...Lucy is my fav! And I would love to add you..Let me figure out how..LOL
  • KatieSChaisemom
    KatieSChaisemom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I am new here as well. This is day 3 for me. I am determined to drop 70+ pounds. I am a shorty. I am 5'2" and weigh 186. I have a 15 month old son so thats another contributing factor for me to lose weight and why I have gained weight. Good luck ladies we all need it.
  • healthyformeanMona
    healthyformeanMona Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Yay! well, add me if you want! I am in that age range, absolutely love this site!
  • James1472
    Options
    Welcome to the forum.