Looking for weight loss buddies! :))

Options
Hello, My name is Jenn and I am trying to lose a lot of weight and I need some support throughout this journey! I am new to this website so hope to find some new friends who are trying to lose weight as well!

Replies

• dh7474
    dh7474 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi , I'm David and I also have a lot of weight 2 get rid of. So if u want 2 b my weight loss buddy u can ad me:)
  • lzygrl
    lzygrl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on every day =)
  • stcwinders
    stcwinders Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenn, I'm Stacie. I have a lot of weight to let go of. So if you need some encouraging or someone to lean on- send me a message. Friend request me and we can check on eachother regularly. I have been wanting a buddy!
  • lisagombos
    Options
    hi my name is lisa
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Lindsay. Feel free to add me if you'd like! :)
  • gaiagal3
    gaiagal3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more buddies!
  • tmalikia
    tmalikia Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I to have a ton of weight I need to lose and keep off:smile:
  • Marigenous
    Options
    Hey, I'm Mari. I'm a 21-year-old student and I'm on pretty much everyday. I comment a lot on my friend's days and am looking for people that will be supportive back. Feel free to add me :)
  • denyelle89
    Options
    Hi I'm new on here and looking for a buddy to keep me go I just started dieting today so wish me luck
  • Verla7
    Verla7 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey Jen! I will be your weight loss buddy! I have a loooooong ways to go so I will be here for a long time. I have lost 17 lbs so far and I am looking forward to repeating this about 6 or 7 times. I just got a smart phone and so I have the app on my phone with me all the time it is great! I have been good budgeting money so I just treat my calories like a bank account that I have for the day and never want to be overdrawn, so far that has been working well for me. Many times I will plug in the food I want to eat like tonight we went to applebees and I wanted the whole plate of boneless bbq wings, but that was 1200 calories, so I decided to have just 3, and have the 7 oz. steak dinner with the garlic mashed potatoes, I ended up bringing home leftovers because I was actually full! I have tried everything except hypnosis and so far this is the only one with freedom! and hardly any effort because myfitnesspal does the work for you, all you have to do is plug in what you eat! Congratulations in deciding to take control of your health!
  • Verla7
    Verla7 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a eweight loss buddy too!