Big Macs 1.12? FML

Options
This is what a lady from work just posted on Facebook.

Apparently Big Macs are 1.12 right now... I work at a McDonald's. Anyway. Yes, I had a Big Mac today. But no, I did not order 20 like I heard some guy did. And complained that if he didn't get his Big Macs (he I guess waited a long time) he was going to go home and get his gun.

No hope for the human race.

Replies

• sonnybunny100
    sonnybunny100 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    We had a limit of 6 at my store, and it was today only, so no worries for you.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    what is the fat/calorie content for one?
  • I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options

according to this... http://nutrition.mcdonalds.com/getnutrition/nutritionfacts.pdf

550 calories and 29 grams of fat.
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options

according to this... http://nutrition.mcdonalds.com/getnutrition/nutritionfacts.pdf

Not bad. I'd eat it.
  • beatpig
    beatpig Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've not touched a McDonalds since November 2007! I'll see your "Woo" and raise you a "Yay"!
  • Ilysandrew11
    Ilysandrew11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness I didnt know about this!!! My fiance likes to get food when he gets off work and I would definately be tempted!!!
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    if he didn't get his Big Macs (he I guess waited a long time) he was going to go home and get his gun. .

First world problems, at their finest.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options

That's not bad at all. That's a mid-afternoon snack!
  • tyraskanks_
    Options
    Big Macs are nice and tasty. MMM. hahaha.

I live in a hick town. -.-
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I've not touched a McDonalds since November 2007! I'll see your "Woo" and raise you a "Yay"!

I see your raise and re-raise a WTF. Back in 2002 after a night of heavy drinking and douchbaggery we ended the night a MickyDs and I ordered one. Well after eating I started to feel real bad so started to walk outside. A car was passing by the door as we steppedoout and that was when my stomach said hell no to the unholy mixture of alcohol and big Mac. I projectile vomited over the car without a drop landing on it (at least that was what I was told). Needless to say that was the last time I've had a Big Mac.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I always find out about the good deals too late.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    The calories in a Big Mac don't scare me. The gray meat inside the Big Mac does.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options

I'll take 2
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options

How you getz the online?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

I've not touched McDonalds since 12/12/12 at 1:54pm. That's too long for my taste. I think I'll hit them up this morning for two orders of hotcakes and sausage.

Also, Big Macs are nasty. Double quarter pounder or chipotle Angus is the way to go.
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    if he didn't get his Big Macs (he I guess waited a long time) he was going to go home and get his gun. .

First world problems, at their finest.
    My thoughts exactly.
  • tyraskanks_
    Options

How you getz the online?

hahaha. that's kind of funny, because my grandma had dial-up until recently when she moved into town
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options

Not bad. I'd eat it.

I eat them sometimes. I don't have a problem fitting them into my macros.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options

I see your raise and re-raise a WTF. Back in 2002 after a night of heavy drinking and douchbaggery we ended the night a MickyDs and I ordered one. Well after eating I started to feel real bad so started to walk outside. A car was passing by the door as we steppedoout and that was when my stomach said hell no to the unholy mixture of alcohol and big Mac. I projectile vomited over the car without a drop landing on it (at least that was what I was told). Needless to say that was the last time I've had a Big Mac.

Should have been the last time you had alcohol.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

Should have been the last time you had alcohol.

That is just crazy talk.