bully me into shape?

Options
I think I really need someone to bully me into shape, Biggest Loser style. I'm pretty broke and can't afford a trainer...any one up for the challenge?? I am fairly motivated, but I will admit that my motivation comes and goes. Same with eating well, I'm usually pretty good about it, but almost always end up over my caloric goal (this could be due to excessive alcohol consumption though!)

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Maybe decide what you want to do and do a post asking for support from done else starting the same plan. It could be C25K, insanity?, 30 day shred etc.
  • Jynus
    Jynus Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    You need the White Woman Workout.

http://youtu.be/0yuFy_qjolU
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options

DYING from laughter!!! omgomgomg
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I think I really need someone to bully me into shape, Biggest Loser style. I'm pretty broke and can't afford a trainer...any one up for the challenge?? I am fairly motivated, but I will admit that my motivation comes and goes. Same with eating well, I'm usually pretty good about it, but almost always end up over my caloric goal (this could be due to excessive alcohol consumption though!)

I am using Jillian Michaels DVDs to work out at home...so it is like having her as my trainer. If you don't have the money for her DVDs (which are like 10$ at Walmart, btw) then, they have most of them on Youtube, for free. :)

You can add me if you want, and i can keep tabs on if you are keeping at your plans?
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

Wonder if they need trainers.
  • Shanewatson384
    Shanewatson384 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    One night two years ago, I was working late in my office doing some research on bullying, specifically the bullying of girls and women. As a mother of two girls, one in middle school, bullying is always on my radar—when I heard about two girls who took their own live
  • xklofx
    Options
    I actually have one or 2 jillian michael's dvds, i've only used them once though! but good idea i'll break those out and dust em off (it's been a while).

and the white girl workout is HILARIOUS!!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you want to be a fitness hitchhiker. There's a saying about hitchhikers:

____, ____, or ____, because nobody rides for free.

What you need isn't a bully. What you need is to decide you want to do this and then find people to do it with. Those of us that are doing it more than happy to help others do it to. But you're not asking for help. You're asking somebody to carry you. And last time I checked the database, the burn rate for getting carried was pretty low.

Don't be a fitness hitchhiker. Decide you want to do this. Figure out a plan for how to do it. Then do it. I'm happy to give people a nudge, a push, a kick in the *kitten*. But I ain't carrying nobody.

Also: I've been an unwitting participant of the White Woman's Workout plan many times. Or maybe they were already planning to cross the street in the middle of the block. Either way, when should I expect to get paid for all this training I've been giving out over the years?