Harsh comments welcome too xx

Replies

• HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Anyone
  • UKChloeT
    Options
    No harsh comments, you just need to re-set your goals. Start thinking of your current weight as your starting weight, lose 1lb a week and you could be at your final goal by March 21st!!! Just in time for Spring!!!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    First, congratulations! You can really see the difference! As the last person said... reset your goals. Also, I'm not sure how much you work out now... but maybe start incorporating some lifting into your workout schedule? It works wonders!
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    My main goal is to be in a bikini my June! Xxx
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options

My suggestion would be to start lifting heavy (if you're not already) the inch loss from lifting is what's going to give you that hot bikini body. You've got a little over six months, so give lifting three months and if you don't like the results (you will!!) then you can go back to what youve been doing. But give lifting a serious chance! It works wonders! Also, take measurements, the more the merrier, and ignore the scale. Does weight really matter if you have a bangin body and look fantastic in a bikini?
  • HotMummyMission
    Options

My suggestion would be to start lifting heavy (if you're not already) the inch loss from lifting is what's going to give you that hot bikini body. You've got a little over six months, so give lifting three months and if you don't like the results (you will!!) then you can go back to what youve been doing. But give lifting a serious chance! It works wonders! Also, take measurements, the more the merrier, and ignore the scale. Does weight really matter if you have a bangin body and look fantastic in a bikini?

Not in the slightest I don't care iv I was 20stone and looked amazing haha I don't noo how to lift I use 2kg weights ino there not heavy but there heavy for me haha xx
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options

Not in the slightest I don't care iv I was 20stone and looked amazing haha I don't noo how to lift I use 2kg weights ino there not heavy but there heavy for me haha xx

If you can do more than 10 reps of whatever exercise you're doing, then your weights are not heavy enough. That's the general rule. And by "more than ten reps" I mean it is completely physically impossible for you to lift that weight one more time. This is called "lifting to failure" and that's what gets your muscles going. If you're accomplishing failure with 2kg weights, then that's "heavy" for you, but it won't be long and you'll need heavier weights :). Yay for getting stronger!!
  • scorpiotwinkles
    scorpiotwinkles Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I agree with others here, if you are not lifting then you need to begin. It looks from your pics that you have shaped up nicely and the weights will pull that in lots more. I have lost all my weight in the last 10 months mostly with weights because I can't run, jump etc. due to needing a knee replacement (I am able to use the elliptical, rower and bike tho but mostly only do that for a max of about 10-15mins usually for a warmup). I have 14lb to go until I get my 112lb original target (I want to do more, but want to get to the first target before making another plan).

Good luck. Messages or friend requests are welcome.

Novcomparison-1-1.jpg