Ladies who are 200+ pounds

Options

Replies

• tlhall06
    Options
    HI, So I just found out recently that my scale is 6 lbs off I'm just starting out AGAIN and I am at 205 I am trying to get down to 140 and would love some new support !! =)
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I started at 259 and I am currently at 238 where I have been stuck for about a week and it is driving me crazy. Feel free to add me. I am on here several times a day and determined to do it this time.
  • sgator
    Options
    Just getting started and looking to get a supportive network... feel free to add me.
  • miller32807
    miller32807 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I started this February at 278lb and just dropped to 199lb this week. Feel free to add me if you like but be warned, i'm old (36) and my daughter is the same age as you lol :noway:

I'm old, just like you!!! lol My oldest is only 14.5 though. Congrats on your loss so far. I'm still struggling!! I lost 20, gained 10, lost 5, then gained another 10... so pretty much right back where I started. lol I'm gonna add you :)
  • RHinkle26
    Options
    Well I can tell you as a 26 year old lady at 250.8 pounds that I am miserable at my current size(but I fear I actually weighed more a couple weeks ago) I know I've lost some from being sick and all the water weight going away. Could always use a friend in the same place as me at this point :) The more motivation the better!
  • MsAmulet
    Options
    I'm around 220 and doing a PSMF before jumping into low-carb paleo. I'm preparing for MY wedding in the fall!
  • bowbee
    bowbee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am 39 and 5'3". This is my 3rd try on mfp. I tend to do really well for a while and when I am close but still so far (in my mind) to getting out of the 200 group...I tend to sabotage my efforts and put the weight right back on. Last time I was at 214 or so in the spring of 2010 and as of Oct. 17th 2012 I started at 260, I have lost 22 lbs and am currently 238. My first goal is to get to "one"derland. I haven't been there since 2003. I know that if I just break that difficult point for me that I will be able to make this journey to my next goal of 150. Last time I was there it was 1999 and I had given birth to my daughter. Wow! And I thought I was fat then. What I wouldn't give to be there right now! My ultimate is 110-120. I'll decide that when I get there. So anyone that wants to add me is greatly appreciated.
  • gable39
    gable39 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I feel STUCK. I have lost 45 lbs but cannot seem to get below 200 no matter what I do. I feel like giving up again....
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm 245 ish feel free to add me! I could use some support.
  • lisanewland06
    Options
    229 pounds here. Wont be logging in for a few days though as we have had a tragic death in the family and the house is constantly filled with people and have not been able to track my food.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I started well over 330 lbs but 55 lbs later I'm currently 275. I am looking for friends that LOG IN DAILY and ACTUALLY INTERACT WITH THEIR FRIENDS. I try to be really supportive of others and look for others that are as well.
  • allibabaadw
    allibabaadw Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am soooo ashamed to admit my weight has reached an all time high of 220 with my goal weight being ..... i don't even know anymore! Once I start back up on this weight loss journey I'll re-evaluate my goals and decide what is best and reasonable for me. I just want to get healthy and after taking a year off dieting and working out I NEED to get back into this.

I'm just a girl looking to be supported and to support others! add me!
  • OptimisticlyOptimistic
    Options
    I started at 247. I added you. I'm always looking for some hefty honeys to add to my inner circle. Together we will become not-so-hefty honeys.
  • kimmeyroxy
    kimmeyroxy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started at 245.
    I hated being that weight. Today I weighed at 233. Not much lost yet, but i just started recently.
    One thing I discovered calorie counting, some foods like a small cube of cheese that you think is harmless like 20 calories is actually closer to 100.
    It is insane. I understand food much better now.
    I feel better.
  • sarahp4769
    sarahp4769 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Im over 200 pounds. About 4 years ago I want on a massive health kick and managed to lose over 2 stone and felt so much better in myself, both health wise and physically. Unfortunately work and general life...and all the excuses you will have heard before got in the way and i have ended up putting all of it back on. I think I've been in a dip for about a year thinking "sod it" and carried on getting.g fatter and more lazy. However, a couple of months ago I decided I've had enough and am back at it...currently doing 30 ds and feel like Im starting to feel a difference! Yay! Feel free to add me.
  • tallieterp
    tallieterp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    always looking for others to support and vice versa! feel free to add me :)
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more support. I originally started out in the lower 200's a couple years ago, but I have gotten to 276. Now Im trying to jump start my motivation to get back down to a more reasonable weight. 180 would be awesome, but that is a ways away, so i will start with wanting to get to 230, then 200, then 180.

Any help from some of you that have lost a lot (GREAT JOB BY THE WAY) would be appreciated.
  • Courtneay10
    Options
    I am 249 I want to lose 80lbs, from 180 I can see what I would still want to lose, feel free to add me
  • CloverCreeper
    CloverCreeper Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I started at 225 and I am down to 219 after a few weeks on MFP.

I'd love some friends with open food diaries. (:
  • lissavlog
    Options
    i started at 309. down to 204.8 today. still wanna lose about 45 pounds.