15lb down....noticing change!

Options
So far i've lost 15lb, and hoping another 4-5 pound before christmas..
My boyfriend is home on the 8th of January so id love to be at least 1 and half stone down from the last time he saw me!
Thought id post a picture to not only keep myself motivated but maybe to help motivate others!
Its definitely not easy and an overnight change but its worth it in the end!

photo_1.jpg

Replies

• GetDemGainz
    Options
    What an awesome gift to your boyfriend. Sure he will love it. You look great, keep up the good work!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • stargirlJJ
    Options
    Thanks guys!
    Lets hope he appreicates it...or else! haha!
  • KirstyWick
    Options
    Hi Stargirl! Congrats on your weight loss! You look great, makes it worthwhile when you see results isn't it! :-)
  • stargirlJJ
    Options
    Thanks kirsty!
    I still have a way to go...but so far so good.
    Christmas will be slightly challenging!
  • KirstyWick
    Options
    Christmas will be really hard, agreed! I do worry about keeping up the gym and exercise over the Christmas break, eeeek! You are doing well though!

I only started mine around 3-4 weeks ago and am trying not to weigh myself every week and trying to stick to every month so I will update if I lose anything!

it's nice when you start seeing changes isnt it? :)
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    good job. lookin good girl:drinker: Enjoy your holidays a day or two here and there won't hurt you. If for the rest of the time you being good. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!