Gained 3 Pounds?!

Options
The past week I've hit the diet pretty hard. I've changed the way I eat and what I eat and stay away from sugary drinks. I'm sure the diet change has something to do with it but I think I just need some support right now. I'm very frustrated.

Replies

• greenpointmoni
    Options
    It could be water weight. Give it some time and don't give up. I had been dieting for 14 days and gained a pound recently. Just keep going, you will see changes, guaranteed.
  • StarTrekkinDelta
    StarTrekkinDelta Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sounds like water weight. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Sometimes, I'll gain a few pounds only to lose more later.(:
  • Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Are you eating more sodium, have you been hitting the weights harder, is is a bad time in your cycle?
  • Linds_Joy
    Options
    I try to stay away from sodium anyway so thats not it. I haven't been lifting weights (someone told I'm gaining muscle) I don't believe that would be it. And I'm not on my cycle. I'm really frustrated. I think this has happened before to me when I dieted but the feeling never changes.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    The scale said I had gained 3 pounds on Monday too. This morning I'm back down again. It's what happens over the months that counts. I don't worry anymore about gains. As long as I record my intake accurately and there is a tiny deficit I am confident that I am continuing to lose.
  • Linds_Joy
    Options
    The scale said I had gained 3 pounds on Monday too. This morning I'm back down again. It's what happens over the months that counts. I don't worry anymore about gains. As long as I record my intake accurately and there is a tiny deficit I am confident that I am continuing to lose.

You're right, I shouldn't worry too much about it. Thanks!