CC's Biggest Loser Challenge Week 13

Options
Hi everyone welcome to week 13.

Congrats to clheide, last week's winner, with a 3.07% loss!

New people are still welcome. Here are the rules/guidelines of the challenge.
Biggest Loser Challenge "Rules"
-everyone weighs in each week on the same day

Just like on the show
-each week the person with the highest percentage of weight loss since the last week will be our weekly Biggest Loser
-at the finale the person who has the highest percentage of weight loss since their starting weight will be Biggest Loser

Good luck everyone!

I am going to stop tracking challenges since most people aren't posting about them. But keep logging your food, drinking your water, and exercising!

Replies

• TalonaCat
    TalonaCat Posts: 241
    Options
    I'd like the extra challenge. :) I think would help to keep me motivated!
  • constancemwj
    Options
    sorry i miss weigh-in last week but was on the road (spring break) visiting family,,, with no scale and had to go to the local library for internet so I didn't even log in all week... but was happy to say that I came home without any extra souviner pounds this trip :bigsmile:
    so hopefully Tuesday will be a good weigh in. keep moving everyone...
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    dawm, just post your weight each week. Most people do it on Tuesday or Wednesday.
  • MOTHERGOOSE21
    Options
    WEIGH IN 03/29/10 213 LBS.
  • elysant
    elysant Posts: 139
    Options
    Hello all! :o) Bumping for my weigh in tomorrow :o)
  • TalonaCat
    TalonaCat Posts: 241
    Options
    Weigh in 3/29/2010 - 180lbs :)
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE!

Last Week: 170.0
    This Week: 169.4

Lost this week: 0.6 pounds.
  • elysant
    elysant Posts: 139
    Options
    Good morning all! ;O)

LW - 223.8
    TW - 222.8

Down 1 lb!!! :o) Slow and Steady!!! :o)
  • neenaof4
    neenaof4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    CW: 173.6

I lost 1.4 this week

Woo hoo!
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    CC...I just read your post from last week about you now being in the 120s...that is so inspiring! I thought that when i started this journey that I would be happy with my weight at 130. But now I'm 1 pound from 130 and I want to go farther...my new goal is 125 and we'll see how I feel when I get there :)

This weeks weigh-in:

131...down 1 pound and it's even my TOM!
  • augustbells
    augustbells Posts: 113
    Options
    Unfortunately I am up 6 lbs this week. Lots of stress and binge eating.

Last week: 241
    This week: 247
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    today's weigh-in = 152.4 - up one pound from last week.

i am actually alright with this...for the last several months, i have not been eating my exercise calories, and after last week's weigh-in, with me being 2 pounds away from my goal, i started eating them. i think my body is still trying to figure it out...my weight has been all over the place in the last week.

also, in the last week i ran my first 5k of the season in 28:07 (9:04 pace). that's almost 10 minutes less time than what i did my very first 5k last year. AND, last sunday my hubby and i ran 9.5 miles in 99 minutes and plan to run 13.1 miles this weekend.

having said that, i'm SUPER proud of my accomplishments and don't really care about the stupid pound i gained!!! :tongue:

:bigsmile: charity
  • constancemwj
    Options
    sorry I'm late logging but its been busy getting back into the swing of things, and catchin up on every thing after being gone for a week,, and I'm sad to say I had no loss this week.... but not to sad after all I've been through this last week......
    CW 145.6
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    you all are doing great! Like I've said before, there will be bad weeks but you just have to keep moving forward. Keep up the good work.

clheide that is so great. I am starting training for a 1/2 marathon on Monday.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Sorry for not posting the numbers yet. My internet was down. I will post as soon as possible.

new thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/89742-cc-s-biggest-loser-challenge-week-14