Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

12-12-12 Wiz Khalifa Day

Wasn't the Steelers losing to the Chargers enough embarrassment for Pittsburgh? Now this nonsense!

Pittsburgh City Council makes 12-12-12 Wiz Khalifa Day

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/neighborhoods-city/pittburgh-city-council-makes-12-12-12-wiz-khalifa-day-665879/

For the record, I live in a suburb outside of Pittsburgh so I did not vote for any of the idiots on City Council.

Replies

• A quote from his concert last night.

"I smoke weed cause I'm from Pittsburgh, I dress weird cause I'm from Pittsburgh, I talk funny cause I'm from Pittsburgh."
  • From one burgher to another: THANK YOU. I mean, aren't there more deserving people from Pittsburgh? Why is there no Jonas Salk day?? Nelly Bly day??
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Why not use this day to honor all talentless rappers?
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....aaaaaaghhh hahahahahahahahahahastupidhahahahahahahahaha
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member

FTW!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Like I needed another reason to not go to Pittsburgh!
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member

FTW!

Amen!
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    A quote from his concert last night.

"I smoke weed cause I'm from Pittsburgh, I dress weird cause I'm from Pittsburgh, I talk funny cause I'm from Pittsburgh."

Brilliant!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    From one burgher to another: THANK YOU. I mean, aren't there more deserving people from Pittsburgh? Why is there no Jonas Salk day?? Nelly Bly day??

People from Pittsburgh are called burghers?

Where do I move to to become a Pizzatonian?
  • From one burgher to another: THANK YOU. I mean, aren't there more deserving people from Pittsburgh? Why is there no Jonas Salk day?? Nelly Bly day??

I hope people called City Council and complained. I would have if I lived within the city.