New to MyFitnessPal... Need support team!

Options
I'm 27 yrs old, 5'9" and 275 lbs. I've taken many routes on my weight loss journey ALONE and nothing has worked for me. I'm looking for friends to encourage, support and hold me accountable. :smile:

Replies

• Kathrynaline
    Options
    alright girl. I only have a few friends so far and am known to yell. RIGHT NOW> LETS DO TEN SQUATS> COMe ON> SQUEEZE THAT BUM! I am 30's, 3 sons, 5'6" 192 lbs. I do every motion I yell at others to do! AND I want you to let me know when you've done them! Time for me to do those squats! ( I've challenged a few others today and with my reg. work outs my glutious maximus is pretty sore! Here we go....1...2...3...4 Keep going!
  • pjweaver1975
    pjweaver1975 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Jaicee,

I just started with fitness pal. I need to lose weight too. I'm a 5'5" and weigh 228#. I'm trying to watch my diet and eat healthy foods only.

What are you doing to meet your goals?

Pam:flowerforyou:
  • Kathrynaline
    Options
    my 10 are done. Are yours?
  • islander029
    islander029 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello Jaicee,
    I'm new here too and here for the same reasons.
    I think we should be friends! :)
    Sue
  • totalhealth12
    totalhealth12 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    MFP is great for accountability! Friend request coming your way. :-)
  • 2TonTussie
    2TonTussie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey ~ I'm Amanda ~ Nice 2 meet U.... I'v been track'n my food on here 4 awhile, but jus recently started makin frindz. Tha lack of support N my day 2 day quest of healthy living iz wat motivated me 2 branch out on here. Look'n 4ward 2 motivating each other. :flowerforyou:
  • anguianoj
    Options
    HI! I'm 38, 5'8", and went from 267 to 181 over the past 4 years. Like you, I've done it on my own, and then I found MyFitnessPal and feel so much more of a sense of community w/my struggles. Like, if I get frustrated about a weight gain, I can find out why it happened on here and I feel much better. I still have 16 lbs. to get to my goal weight...I'm going to do it once and for all. And then stay there once and for all. Anyone else out there as determined as I am? I hope so! Best of luck w/your weight loss. You can do it, one day at a time! You deserve to be the weight and the person you want to be.
  • 2TonTussie
    2TonTussie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    alright girl. I only have a few friends so far and am known to yell. RIGHT NOW> LETS DO TEN SQUATS> COMe ON> SQUEEZE THAT BUM! I am 30's, 3 sons, 5'6" 192 lbs. I do every motion I yell at others to do! AND I want you to let me know when you've done them! Time for me to do those squats! ( I've challenged a few others today and with my reg. work outs my glutious maximus is pretty sore! Here we go....1...2...3...4 Keep going!

1st set iz out of tha way! NOW, LETZ DO 10 MORE! :happy: