I've hit my halfway mark!

Options

Replies

• ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! You inspire me every day!! MUAH luv ya!

Thank you, lovey!
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep at it!
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
  • KoGettinFit
    KoGettinFit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would NEVER guess your weight being in the 200's you look AH-MAZING!!! Keep up the good work!
  • wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    227? Really? You must be really tall. You look fabulous. I would've guessed you were well under 200.
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! You look great!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    You look really good, congrats. I am 5'7'' and 226 pounds, and don't look anything like that!!!!
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    AWWW thank you everyone!! :heart:
  • IokiOcto
    IokiOcto Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    my biggest problem is my *kitten* & legs too. You look Fantastic!!!
  • flpmomi
    flpmomi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I was going to post a thread with my profile pic but I don't wanna steal your shine. :tongue:

But seriously, I am so proud of you and all you have accomplished with this weight loss journey. I have seen you try and try and try and give up numerous times. That fact that you have stuck with this and excelled so well, I am so proud of you. You look great and help keep me going. I love my Bryn boo!!! Keep it up mama. You got this!!!!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    I was going to post a thread with my profile pic but I don't wanna steal your shine. :tongue:

But seriously, I am so proud of you and all you have accomplished with this weight loss journey. I have seen you try and try and try and give up numerous times. That fact that you have stuck with this and excelled so well, I am so proud of you. You look great and help keep me going. I love my Bryn boo!!! Keep it up mama. You got this!!!!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

awww thank you babes!!! <3 i'm proud of you too, you look amazing. We are DOING THIS TOGETHER, and you help keep ME motivated, everytime I start to get off track, and want to give up, I look at how far WE have come and keep pushing. Thank you for always being there and for being such an amazing friend. And girl, please..Post yours! show off that hot new bod ;) loves you.:heart:
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    my biggest problem is my *kitten* & legs too. You look Fantastic!!!

Thank you loki!!! IDK About you, but I don't mind having a big butt! lol
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    227? Really? You must be really tall. You look fabulous. I would've guessed you were well under 200.

5'9 :)
  • FightingforFit82
    Options
    Great job
  • jbeverly21176
    Options
    You look great, like others have said you don't even look 227. I weigh 209, 1inch taller than you and you look WAY better than I do. Go girl, keep up the great work, it is clearly paying off. :smile:
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I would never guess that you weigh what you say now!!!! Great job and you look amazing!!!!! I wish when I was that weight I looked that good!
  • JewelE77
    JewelE77 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!! So inspiring! Congratulations and WELL DONE!!! :)
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    You look great, like others have said you don't even look 227. I weigh 209, 1inch taller than you and you look WAY better than I do. Go girl, keep up the great work, it is clearly paying off. :smile:

Awww thank you!! <3 and you look fabulous too!
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Thanks everyone, you are all too sweet!
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!! So inspiring! Congratulations and WELL DONE!!! :)

Thank you!! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!