Most Epic Movie Moments From Childhood

Options
13»

Replies

• BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    The prostitute with three boobs in total recall.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

Or when he pulled that bulb out of his nose
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    Stay gold ponyboy that's a good way to be
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Or when he pulled that bulb out of his nose

I want to eat your face
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    Probably seeing Sandy go naughty in black satin and leather in Grease. I was about 11 or 12 and developed a huge crush on Olivia Newton-John.
  • Onemoodycuss
    Onemoodycuss Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    1. The opening sequence of The Lion King. I got up to leave feeling I'd totally gotten my money's worth, when my little sister yelled at me to sit down cause the movie was starting.

2. What aint no country I ever heard of, they speak English in What?
    What?
    Enlgish M*therf*cker. Do they speak it?
  • Onemoodycuss
    Onemoodycuss Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    When Appolonia purifies herself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka. Sigh.... First pair of boobies I ever saw. And they were magnificent.

you weren't breast fed?

There's a whole world of difference between Appolonia's boobies and your mom's boobies. If you did what you wanted to to Appolonia's boobs at worst it'd be weird. If you did the same to your mom's boobs you wouldn't get into heaven.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Star Wars . . original. . in the theater.. when the star destroyer comes in overhead and keeps going .. and going. . and going. . STILL one of the best special effects of ALL TIME. . and set the stage for the entire movie. .

Terminator 2 (not really my 'childhood') when Arnold jumps up on the hood of the semi and empties his clip in the T1000 from point blank range. . giddy. . lol. .

Aliens when Paxton finally unleashes his inner bad-*kitten*: "Oh you want some too?". .
  • aaroboy21
    aaroboy21 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Pulp Fiction.
    Definitely one of Samuel L. Jackson's finest moments on film.

Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of the evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children.

AND I WILL STRIKE DOWN upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"

Few things are more terrifying than Samuel L. Jackson holding a gun while quoting Bible verses.
  • jennaddy
    jennaddy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    adelimeattonyperkis.jpg

Who would like to own up to this little treasure trove???
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    The Blues Brothers' elevator scene and massive car crashes (some of my favorite car chase/car crash scenes are in this movie: "This mall's got everything!")

Wesley dying in The Princess Bride.

The Harry Belafonte dancing scene in Beetlejuice.

The M.C. Escher scene in Labyrinth.

The first T-Rex attack in Jurassic Park.

The library scene in Ghostbusters.

All of The Talking Heads' Stop Making Sense. I still remember watching it for the first time with my dad. It's one of my favorite childhood memories.
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I love you Copper.
    I love you too Tod.
    And we'll always be friends forever, right?
    yeah forever

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

aww the fox and the hound :flowerforyou:
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Is it safe??
    Its the safest thing you'll ever have between your legs...

tune in tokyo
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    When Appolonia purifies herself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka. Sigh.... First pair of boobies I ever saw. And they were magnificent.

you weren't breast fed?

u r 1 sick puppy