Anybody out there?

Options
Hi,

I'm not brand new to MFP as I've been doing this for a couple of months now and managing to lose weight pretty steadily. But it's a lonely trek and I'd like to have some friends to support me and for me to support them. I'm heading for my 58th birthday, live in the UK and have around 70lbs left to lose. Anyone fancy being an MFP buddy?

Rachael

Replies

• TalonaCat
    TalonaCat Posts: 241
    Options
    I could always use more friends to swap advice with and to share motivation with! :)
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    always looking for buddies, any one can add me!
  • TammieOwen
    Options
    Count me in, I am fairly new, I have been a member for a while but just started getting serouse about it. I would like to loose some before my trip in May.
  • mom12868
    mom12868 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm kinda new here also and getting very discouraged. I need all the help I can get... excersising, dieting not loosing lbs or inches... help...
  • KalB
    KalB Posts: 42
    Options
    Ok Im new as well but I have already met some way awsome people! Anyone can add me because I know I can always use someone to kick my butt into gear and I love to be suportive. It always makes the trip better when you do it with friends.
  • DAKTHREE
    DAKTHREE Posts: 52
    Options
    Hi Rachael... would love to friend you:):) I can use all the support I can get and we can motivate each other:)
    Gail
  • raiderape
    raiderape Posts: 300
    Options
    I am glad to make new friends. I added you! Anyone can add me, I would love to meet new people to help me on my journey.